YAI @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, crow said:

You're as bad as that greenback guy ya know :popcorneater:

We know you are trying to shark some people crow. When you mysteriously didnt know about your 4.5 guy and kept him outta your last game to even the odds. I just have to say I feel like its rude to  give false hope to your opponents and let them think they have a chance and then you pull out your real skill players and lineman. I hope we discover your real qb before we get to play each other. I at least like a fair playing field before your real team shows up.:lol:

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We know you are trying to shark some people crow. When you mysteriously didnt know about your 4.5 guy and kept him outta your last game to even the odds. I just have to say I feel like its rude to  give false hope to your opponents and let them think they have a chance and then you pull out your real skill players and lineman. I hope we discover your real qb before we get to play each other. I at least like a fair playing field before your real team shows up.:lol:

You dont know what you just did!LOL.:popcorneater:popcorneater is going nuts today!!

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You dont know what you just did!LOL.:popcorneater:popcorneater is going nuts today!!

Haha me and crow go back some too I normally banter with him a bit before our games. Have you told him the new roster and starting lineup for his team this Friday yet O&B?

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Haha me and crow go back some too I normally banter with him a bit before our games. Have you told him the new roster and starting lineup for his team this Friday yet O&B?

:roflol:he gonna be mad!

Y'all know if we had a stud like that greenback would've already been up here "NOT RECRUITING" him already 

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

Edited by crow