YAI @ Oneida

crow

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Was much better. Coaches fixed alot of problems this week. I hope were done with week one line crow. It's hard on my blood pressure.

Thats two of us!I HATE losing but in games like that one somebody has to!Two good teams beat on each other tonight and going to be sore kids tomorrow!

Edited by orngnblk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Y'all are rebuilding, that's clear but there were some young athletic kids on your squad tonight. A little time and y'all are gonna be back. As for undefeated season, thanks for the vote of confidence but Meigs is a steep hill, I don't think we have a realistic shot at upperman, don't forget greenback, coalfield or rockwood. There are others I've not listed. Point is there are a lot of good teams in front of us still. 

Yeah time and reps are gonna be the key and getting couple good jv games together. I think they only had one during the season then injuries cancelled the rest of them. On the rest of your season though, yes never overlook anyone of course but if ya'll come out and play Greenback seems to be to missing alot of key spots. Loudon exposed them pretty good. Coalfield and rockwood seem about the same to me and would say to watch how they play os next to really evaluate where they're at. Upperman is not the same as last year. Good but they ain't gonna be playing alcoa again I can guarantee that.

4 minutes ago, Tench said:

Yeah time and reps are gonna be the key and getting couple good jv games together. I think they only had one during the season then injuries cancelled the rest of them. On the rest of your season though, yes never overlook anyone of course but if ya'll come out and play Greenback seems to be to missing alot of key spots. Loudon exposed them pretty good. Coalfield and rockwood seem about the same to me and would say to watch how they play os next to really evaluate where they're at. Upperman is not the same as last year. Good but they ain't gonna be playing alcoa again I can guarantee that.

Good assessment, hope you're right! Good luck the rest of the way. Glad we got y'all early. I'm betting week 10 York looks a lot different than week 2 does. 

1 hour ago, Tench said:

Uhh, not to jump in on a thread of a game I didn’t watch, but Upperman is still pretty good. Defense is one of the best in 3A and their QB will be in the Mr. Football discussion. Pretty good shot that they play Alcoa again actually, FYI.

3 hours ago, HC116 said:

Uhh, not to jump in on a thread of a game I didn’t watch, but Upperman is still pretty good. Defense is one of the best in 3A and their QB will be in the Mr. Football discussion. Pretty good shot that they play Alcoa again actually, FYI.

That's what I was thinking but I haven't saw them. At any rate I'm expecting a high quality opponent that week for sure. 

On 8/28/2019 at 6:07 PM, orngnblk said:

Oneida has a 4.53 guy that will run him down.They say this kid is a 200 pounder and runs like a deer.

Their guy never got loose so I don't know if the deer could've ran him down or not but when the deer got loose he just kept going lol

17 hours ago, crow said:

Y'all are rebuilding, that's clear but there were some young athletic kids on your squad tonight. A little time and y'all are gonna be back. As for undefeated season, thanks for the vote of confidence but Meigs is a steep hill, I don't think we have a realistic shot at upperman, don't forget greenback, coalfield or rockwood. There are others I've not listed. Point is there are a lot of good teams in front of us still. 

Upperman is beatable.  They are not near as good as they think they are.  Cookeville outgained them and if they had any kind of kicking game would have beat them.  Upperman lost their RB who had 2400 yds rushing and 40+ td's last year.