YAI @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Just watched the Oneida vs OS game from last week. That was a good game.

Yes it was, but both have a lot of work to do on offense and special teams. We've gotta clean up the fumbles and the penalties. We sure didn’t play like a senior heavy team. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

You better be careful the company you keep 'squatch, some of these guys will ruin your reputation :grin:

Not worried about that, not many people brags about hanging out with a yeti and few claim to have seen one.:roflol:

Got pretty good deniability when it comes to being seen with a yeti.

Edited by Imthayeti

16 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Look forward to hearing your take on this one, crow, if you make it. And the other Oneida posters. We’ve got York next week up there. Good luck guys, hope y’all have a heckuva game. 

I'm planning on leaving work early so I can make it unless something gets sideways. I'll be sure to give you my take on YAI. I haven't saw any the since our game last year but 2 things make me think they're not the same as last year. They were senior heavy in key spots last season and the absence of posters that were cruising the board. All the old heads here know when a team has a bunch or new posters then they disappear it usually means a big dip. Guess we shall see soon. Good to hear from you Pride. 

6 hours ago, crow said:

I'm planning on leaving work early so I can make it unless something gets sideways. I'll be sure to give you my take on YAI. I haven't saw any the since our game last year but 2 things make me think they're not the same as last year. They were senior heavy in key spots last season and the absence of posters that were cruising the board. All the old heads here know when a team has a bunch or new posters then they disappear it usually means a big dip. Guess we shall see soon. Good to hear from you Pride. 

Good luck Oneida, get some payback for last year.