YAI @ Oneida

crow

27 minutes ago, crow said:

The last couple of years actually lol. Thanks yeti, I'm sure your game is gonna be a good one. 

Yeah, if we play good it wouldn't hurt to have some luck to help us out. I know our guys are gonna be fired up. Just need to execute your job on the field.

Edited by Imthayeti

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Onieda on the W. Felt 1st half was good defensive battle and second half York just quit. Too many stupid penaltys hurt both teams big time. Hopefully this shutout will get York back on track. If Onieda can clean some things up and stay healthy I can see an undefeated regular seasons if they can get past meigs, Upperman.

Edited by Tench

2 minutes ago, Tench said:

Congratulations to Onieda on the W. Felt 1st half was good defensive battle and second half York just quit. Too many stupid penaltys hurt both teams big time. Hopefully this shutout will get York back on track. If Onieda can clean some things up and stay healthy I can see an undefeated regular seasons if they can get past meigs, Upperman.

Y'all are rebuilding, that's clear but there were some young athletic kids on your squad tonight. A little time and y'all are gonna be back. As for undefeated season, thanks for the vote of confidence but Meigs is a steep hill, I don't think we have a realistic shot at upperman, don't forget greenback, coalfield or rockwood. There are others I've not listed. Point is there are a lot of good teams in front of us still. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Nice decisive victory Oenida, grats.

Nice win for y'all as well. I was telling OnB on the phone before the game I expected 10 or less either way. I'm getting reports your line was better than last week. If it's not to much trouble could bring the week 1 line up here when we play lol. 

32 minutes ago, crow said:

Nice win for y'all as well. I was telling OnB on the phone before the game I expected 10 or less either way. I'm getting reports your line was better than last week. If it's not to much trouble could bring the week 1 line up here when we play lol. 

Was much better. Coaches fixed alot of problems this week. I hope were done with week one line crow. It's hard on my blood pressure.