AC Mavericks vs Powell Panthers

7 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Fun game to watch I got to see the 4th quarter on the ride home from Boone. I love Anderson county's offense they run a lot of different stuff. And always find ways to score points. Defense needs some work but it's still Early in the season. To be honest I don't know who will win this year between the big 3 come playoff Time. Still need to see more game's First. Congratulations to Powell. On the win. They are a very solid team. But they have to figure out the place kicking. Their conference is unbelievable tuff. With them and west, and south Doyle and central and even Fulton played better tonight. That league is going to be fun to keep up with all year. Good luck to both team's rest of the way

Central and South Doyle are in Region 2-5A. Powell, West, Fulton, Oak Ridge, Karns, Clinton, and Campbell County make up Region 3-5A. 

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

But Defense wins Championships 

Got to score points to win, too.  

But that really doesn't nullify the point.  It wasn't a knock on Greeneville.  It was simply pointing out that stats sometimes don't mean a whole lot.  

4 minutes ago, HTV said:

Got to score points to win, too.  

But that really doesn't nullify the point.  It wasn't a knock on Greeneville.  It was simply pointing out that stats sometimes don't mean a whole lot.  

True HTV the old saying "Defense wins championships can be taken with a grain of salt" Especially in High School football.