Week 2 Henry County @ Beech

OmahaPatriot

Apparently HC is not quite ready for the competition these first two games have to offer......the YANKER was way off last week after using too much heart and not enough brain. I do not think Beech is as good as Haywood, but they will be a bit too much for HC at home.........Beech 24 - HC 17......I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE ONLY YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yanker said:

Apparently HC is not quite ready for the competition these first two games have to offer......the YANKER was way off last week after using too much heart and not enough brain. I do not think Beech is as good as Haywood, but they will be a bit too much for HC at home.........Beech 24 - HC 17......I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE LEGENDARY YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE ONLY YANKER YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!

We are close on our predictions Yanker! 

27 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

We are close on our predictions Yanker! 

This YANKER just went back to page two and found your prediction.......good job my "Nationalistic" friend! Anytime you are that close to the score of this LEGENDARY YANKER, that is a very good thing! Please do not think that I want it that way though...since the demise of my beloved JCM Cougars, this UNPARALLED YANKER has adopted HC as my own, even though I rarely travel to see a game. The fans up there have always embraced this lonely YANKER with welcome arms. So in this case, this rarely wrong YANKER hopes to be wrong.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Still waiting..:ph34r:

DAH-NUH-NUH.  DAH-NUH-NUH. BREAKING NEWS JUST IN TO OUR NEWS DESK: Crabtree and Beech said they are tired of not having competition in the State of Tennessee! Word is their next upcoming opponent the Henry County Patriots are no match for the far superior Beech Buccaneers!  The Bucs have now laid down a challenge to De La Salle, Bishop Gorman, St. John Bosco just to name a few of the top high school programs in the nation! We will be back tonight at 10:00 for sports and reaction to tonight's game!  

• Like 1

Jeff is either broke or a coward. If you’re going to throw shade like that, you better be able to put your money where your mouth is. I’ll be glad to release him from this bet, but you have to admit that you are a troll and never believed your own score prediction. I figure he’s the type that we won’t hear from until after the outcome has been decided. And if HC wins, he’ll probably change his screen name. :hungry:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yanker said:

Tut, Tut!

!Yanker, this is not like you. 

GO BIG RED

2 minutes ago, olddevil said:

Tut, Tut!

!Yanker, this is not like you. 

GO BIG RED

This LEGENDARY YANKER is hoping this will be bulletin board material for HC! I was so far off target last week that it made the normally FLAWLESS YANKER rethink things...........BUT I AM STILL THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

I don’t think it will be a 28 point spread, but I do believe Beech is a little faster and more overall than the last couple years. Haywood is good and athletic everywhere, but I think a lot of people are missing how athletic this group at Beech is. If not for a couple Game 1 mental mistakes, the the score would not have been nearly as close with Northside as it ended up being. 

Again, I don’t think it will be 28.... I have the utmost respect for Henry County. This could be a tight game or it could be a two or three score victory for Beech. I believe if both teams play their best (at this point in the year), it will be 2-3 scores.