BEST GAME IN THE STATE

vandyfan1

8 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Our capacity really isnt that large, we pretty much always fill the home bleachers. If Greenback travels well I'd say visitors will be full as well. I'd get here early unless ya wanna stand. Should be the best gate we've had in a while.

This one by far will be the place to be. Sonny Moore has it a statistical tie game!! Will probably come down to taking care of the ball and "D"!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I think so too 

Crockett County had best show a lot more than they did last week with that beat down they took from Dyer County. I am beginning to think that it is going to be a long year for Crockett County. I will take Lake County by at least two to three scores.

10 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well guys I guess I’m packing up for a road trip to East Tn. You boys better put on a show like my West Tn teams do!!! Any good places to eat close to or in Meigs?

Well I hope we can meet up to your expectations and hopefully the Cherokees come out on top !!! 

18 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well guys I guess I’m packing up for a road trip to East Tn. You boys better put on a show like my West Tn teams do!!! Any good places to eat close to or in Meigs?

A couple of my friends told me about a place that I think is close called Uncle Gus's BBQ. I asked if the Q there was as good as West Tn., and they said that they didn't know, but Uncle Gus could cook a steak!

19 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

A couple of my friends told me about a place that I think is close called Uncle Gus's BBQ. I asked if the Q there was as good as West Tn., and they said that they didn't know, but Uncle Gus could cook a steak!

I can vouch for uncle gus!!! Really good food but it’s probably 20 to 25 minutes from meigs if I was guessing. If you want to make a weekend out of it one of the best big bass lakes in the state is about 10 mins from meigs 

Edited by WarChant

2 hours ago, WarChant said:

I can vouch for uncle gus!!! Really good food but it’s probably 20 to 25 minutes from meigs if I was guessing. If you want to make a weekend out of it one of the best big bass lakes in the state is about 10 mins from meigs 

Might check that out. I grew up on Kentucky Lake and like to fish new places. Thanks