Sonny Moore's 2A Top Ten Power Ratings - Week 2

croz6110

34 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

More accurate as the season progresses. However, more accurate than the AP TODAY!

Sonny Moore will always be more accurate then the AP Sports writers poll. This is true even with the first poll of the Season by Sonny Moore. Most of the sports writers are hometown dingleberries.

4 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Sonny Moore will always be more accurate then the AP Sports writers poll. This is true even with the first poll of the Season by Sonny Moore. Most of the sports writers are hometown dingleberries.

Lol.

Sonny's ratings are a straight up mathematical algorithm whereas the AP had 15 different voting members participate this week.  

20 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

The only thing worse than hometown sports writers is home town radio play by play guys. They’re straight up morons!!  Shake, shake, shake.... :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The only thing worse than hometown sports writers is home town radio play by play guys. They’re straight up morons!!  Shake, shake, shake.... :)

You mean like the ones you got and have had for years? They are both also Friends mine . Shake shake shake

Edited by ReitzFan

25 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. I mean like the ones those sorry no good private school cheaters have. Shake shake shake....

424e5057bad4da5441e8c5e2c368fcbf.jpgStan Gerard^^^^ :)

I have to admit that sweater vest is really something. The actual color was baby crap green. I wanted to wear something to honor  the  Milan offense from Thursday night. That really can't be me in that picture because I'm a big boy I stay game 4 howaaa

Edited by ReitzFan