South Pittsburg vs Lookout(Grider against this Payne man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, rlh said:

I haven't said much about the GB transfers except in a few posts.  However, that interview with Willis whining about 6 transfers not playing well together because they came from different schools and hadn't played together before sounds pretty bad.  I mean one of those DII schools would be embarrassed by that.  That implies that 6 starters are fresh transfers.

Only 4 kids.Have no clue where he got those numbers.But its out there to rant about i guess.

Another reason why high school kids shouldn't do interviews

Edited by orngnblk

Just now, orngnblk said:

Only 4 kids.Have no clue where he got those numbers.But its out there to rant about i guess.

The paper replaced that article or re-wrote it.  Maybe Willis got beaned on a play and was seeing double in the huddle.

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

What kind of mess is this? Either you, warchant goat herder or that Willis boy is lying.  I garuntee you fellars better get your story straight on the orchestration.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Either you, warchant goat herder or that Willis boy is lying.  I garuntee you fellars better get your story straight on the orchestration.  You think im joking but im not. 

They are saying that Willis boy is real dumb.

It will be good to get back at home on a Friday night. I am looking forward to our first Friday night in Beene Stadium this season. I enjoy getting those Zaxby's sandwiches from the concession stand at our home games. I don't think this will be much of our game but we still need to come out and support our team. I hope everyone has a great afternoon.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ray and old rat could start a band called the South Pitt crying pirates. Stuck on repeat playing the ole same songs 

1 hour ago, ThatTowerMan said:

It will be good to get back at home on a Friday night. I am looking forward to our first Friday night in Beene Stadium this season. I enjoy getting those Zaxby's sandwiches from the concession stand at our home games. I don't think this will be much of our game but we still need to come out and support our team. I hope everyone has a great afternoon.

I hope your boys stay healthy.Good luck.

South Pitt will win by as many as they want. I know it’s not good looking ahead but I think the pirates won’t be challenged until the third of fourth round of the playoffs. Evan said they were  a tough team. He was beat up pretty good last weekend. He also said he had fun playing against a high caliber team like the pirates.