Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

16 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t see anyone scoring 35 unless it’s late 4th quarter give me touchdowns.

However, it wouldn’t surprise me if TC beat’s us by 21, but it would be more in the area of 21-0. 

We have got the weapons on offense, but we haven’t been able to get it going, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t score.

The defense though has been pretty good and  again I don’t think TC is faster than H2O. The only way to score 35 would be several big plays where your guys just outrun our guys. ( don’t see it happening) 

I could see you guys having  several long sustained drives, but I don’t think there is enough of those drives to score more than 21 points.

My prediction would be TC 21-7 if our line doesn’t show up or H2O 16 - TC 14 if it all comes together for our guys and we get a few breaks...

With TC style of offense, they will chew up the clock with long drives limiting both teams number of possessions. The only thing that scares me is TC pass defense has to be better. They didn't allow any points against FC but that's because of an RB playing QB. FC had at least 3 wide open receivers downfield open on 3 separate plays. I also think coach B Satt will fix this and having #23 back for TC will make the defense even stronger. But Watertown will score this game. My prediction is TC 20  H2O 10. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:45 PM, 4thandGoal said:

As long as they meet TSSAA eligibility rules they can play. I am not aware of any kids playing for TC outside the county. I am aware of this due to connections inside the high school. Does Watertown have any kids on the team outside of their zone?

I know for sure they had at least one last year.