Oak Ridge vs Campbell County

CardinalGrey

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Who were the injured players who did not play tonight?  Who were the new players that got playing time or more  time tonight?

Oh, more good news is that Robertsville Middle has pushed their record to 5 - 0.

Rms shouldn’t lose. A game they have a couple of studs I mean top rated players in the state. 

4 hours ago, bonkers said:

# 20 is GREAT!

#14 played GREAT!

#24 is dangerous!

#2 did a very good job!

#21 had a GREAT game! 

#1 is a hard runner!

#36 is a tough runner!

#17 showed some promise!

#15 played well!

The line gave #14 time to throw!

Love your assessment! For them to give 24 some shine it makes me happy to see oak ridge may be going in right direction! I believed he was supposed to get major pt and they delivered great news to me

6 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Gibbons did okay good stats look great! Johnson also had 2 interceptions! 

Those interception were big in the game but are also serving another purpose for Johnson. When 5StarPrep was deciding which 4 players they would put up for Player of the Week, those twp picks had to jump off the stat sheet.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:24 PM, SweetScience said:

Who are the kids you speak of? Also, how are you able to determine if they are 2 of the best in the whole state at their age level??

Running back 22 and little heyward 4 studs! 4 is already getting compared to tee Higgins saying he’s the next big thing! Stay tuned lol! They aren’t undefeated for nothing have you saw a game?

Much better against Campbell County, they were not as good as I thought they might be, but we played like we should and took them out of the game early, and closed the game out.  I don't know much about Farragut except they like to throw it and they have a good QB. We got to go out and play our game and not worry about anything else.  Turns out DB is pretty good, they thrashed Bearden Friday night to go to 3-0 and I understand the new coach wants better defense and efficient offense, so it wasn't all OR playing bad there. 

12 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Running back 22 and little heyward 4 studs! 4 is already getting compared to tee Higgins saying he’s the next big thing! Stay tuned lol! They aren’t undefeated for nothing have you saw a game?

I haven’t. Seems I need to though. Is Heyward the younger brother of the Heyward playing for the Cats now?

10 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I haven’t. Seems I need to though. Is Heyward the younger brother of the Heyward playing for the Cats now?

Yes sir! Taller already and plays every positions! Kicker, punter, receiver, and DB will line up at running. Back sometimes! He’s already blocked fgs as well! He’s really good! #22 #5 #7 are good as well! 22 runs hard and is legit 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:57 PM, STILLNUM1 said:

After watching film 38 played great at CB.I didn't even notice until I watched again that big Adams spiked the ball like grunk.Coaches deserve credit for making changes and tryn new things.This team may not be great but we can at least get better and let some new guys get reps

38 is an outside linebacker