Mitchell vs MAHS (at Melrose)

kwc

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, kwc said:

MAHS beat 1A MASE 46-6, and then lost to 6A Bartlett 21-6. Mitchell beat 1A Westwood 28-6, and they beat fellow region 8, 2A KIPP 40-6. I think this game will be a whole lot tighter. I'm not so sure Mitchell wins.

Still a lot of football needs to be played to figure out who's good and who's not so good before you can compare scores. Bartlett sounds like a good measuring stick, but they failed to score as much as Fairley against a common opponent. Both teams look to be decent, if one decidedly whips the other, that might go a long way in legitimizing them as a playoff contender.

8 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

if one decidedly whips the other, that might go a long way in legitimizing them as a playoff contender.

I don't know if that is entirely accurate, but I can see the point. It might also mislead our rationalization. Who knows. However, I think this game has that type of influence.

12 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think they look pretty good as a team just hard to judge with some of the teams they play. It’s definitely going to be a good game when they play Fairley!

I have no doubt. The problems arise when they play against Region 7 teams. That's the nut they need to crack.