Gallatin at Hillsboro

Cougar97

13 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Good, then tell Beech to quit scheduling Hendersonville since they are so "weak" and don't help you out in no way.  And they can take Station Camp off their schedule too while they're at it. And Lebanon. Don't down Gallatin's schedule before checking your own first. 

I’m not knocking the Gallatin schedule overall, but I don’t think the first two teams they’ve played are very good. Lebanon had one decent team this decade and now they’re suddenly good, still not sold. SC is absolutely horrible and will likely go 0-10, so Gallatin is really like 1.5-0 right now. :roflol: I know I’m labeled as a Gallatin “hater”, but they really haven’t been relevant since 2011, so until I see something different that’s where I’ll stay.  They have athletes and talent every year, but seem to underachieve or fold.

I believe Gallatin would be 0-2 had they opened with the two teams Beech did. 

3 hours ago, eers said:

I’m not knocking the Gallatin schedule overall, but I don’t think the first two teams they’ve played are very good. Lebanon had one decent team this decade and now they’re suddenly good, still not sold. SC is absolutely horrible and will likely go 0-10, so Gallatin is really like 1.5-0 right now. :roflol: I know I’m labeled as a Gallatin “hater”, but they really haven’t been relevant since 2011, so until I see something different that’s where I’ll stay.  They have athletes and talent every year, but seem to underachieve or fold.

I believe Gallatin would be 0-2 had they opened with the two teams Beech did. 

Fair... I'll give you that based off of your 2012-2018 results. The results before 2012 was with different coaches & and the results after 2018 is with different coaches. What happened in between there was not Green Wave football IMO. This is 2019 and this coaching staff / players have beat every team they've lined up across from all season so far. Even dating back to preseason with Rockvale, Shelbyville, CPA. Gallatin 1's also tied with Oakland 1's as well. The same Oakland team that has flat out EMBARRASED every team faced since 2018 6A state finals, scrimmages, and every game this year thus far. 

I could just as easily argue that Gallatin would be 2-0 with the schedule you've faced this far as well. They have seen some talented teams this year, including the best team in 6A, and have looked good in doing so. You know you're viewed as a hater, but it just comes off so obvious it can't be ignored :lol:

Beech wins tonight against Glencliff. 

Gallatin faces Hillsboro and we get to see our first top 3 matchup of the season in this region. Should be close! The team that will be wearing the green jerseys with gold numbers tonight inside the Waveyard will not be the Gallatin team...Whiteout.

GO GREEN WAVE

Edited by thegreatone36

5 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Then boy, you would hate to know that the middle school has won all 4 games so far by a combined score of 114-0...

One of the middle schools, the other is not very good.  I believe that is the difference. Rucker has been at the top or near the top of the county for the last several years, but that has not translated to success at the high school. Beech has two solid middle school programs as feeder programs. I believe that makes a big difference.

27 minutes ago, abo14 said:

One of the middle schools, the other is not very good.  I believe that is the difference. Rucker has been at the top or near the top of the county for the last several years, but that has not translated to success at the high school. Beech has two solid middle school programs as feeder programs. I believe that makes a big difference.

I think too many people are putting wayyy too much stock into 2012-18 seasons. Talent hasn't been an issue at all. Just kick back and watch it grow, it is only year one.  If we didn't win another game this year, the difference in this program in just a few short months is still very apparent already. Guess let's see if our little fellers can stay on the field with the big boys 

7 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I think too many people are putting wayyy too much stock into 2012-18 seasons. Talent hasn't been an issue at all. Just kick back and watch it grow, it is only year one.  If we didn't win another game this year, the difference in this program in just a few short months is still very apparent already. Guess let's see if our little fellers can stay on the field with the big boys 

I do think the new coaching staff will make a big difference. 

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Agreed!!  The steps taken are huge and it is showing in mass.  At this point, we are way ahead of schedule.  Like I said before if Gallatin ends up 2-2 after these next two games, they are still in better shape than at this point last year.  

1 hour ago, abo14 said:

Yet even Shafer have won a few games so far this year.