Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

42 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha. Well.....this GOON backs them Greenback Cherokees, but ,I could be persuaded to be treasure hunting pirate!:cool: maybe some fudge rounds and a copy of Murphy Fair High School preview!:thumb:

So for a few fudge rounds and a nice unused new copy of Murphy Fair you'll send some of those Alcoa boys our way instead of Greenback?  Deal! HA!

I'm hoping to catch a very entertaining game and this will be my first chance to see this great rivalry.  I just hope I can find a place to sit.  

I might bring a couple buckets of kfc and maybe Stars and mama won't mind me sitting on mama's lap if need be. :wub:

Edited by Southtowner

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

So for a few rounds rounds and a nice unused new copy of Murphy Fair you'll send some of those Alcoa boys our way instead of Greenback?  Deal! HA!

I'm hoping to catch a very entertaining game and this will be my first chance to see this great rivalry.  I just hope I can find a place to sit.  

I might bring a couple buckets of kfc and maybe Stars and mana won't mind me sitting on mama's lap if need be.

Edited by rebelwoman87

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

So for a few rounds rounds and a nice unused new copy of Murphy Fair you'll send some of those Alcoa boys our way instead of Greenback?  Deal! HA!

I might bring a couple buckets of kfc and maybe Stars and mana won't mind me sitting on mama's lap if need be.

Two buckets of KFC.....and Momma STARS will slap STARS over on the GOON side.....you have plenty of space then :-o !!

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I might bring a couple buckets of kfc and maybe Stars and mama won't mind me sitting on mama's lap if need be. :wub:

St momma iz moore uv a Lee's Chikin 3 famlee box gurl....Butt she weal eat kfc if'un hit aint nailed down.....:hungry:

Hur peepull.....purtickularly hur yungust bruvver Arlow rarely comes upp fer air....:wacko:

Big Belly Fat Year Of The Pig GIF - BigBellyFat YearOfThePig FatAssJoy GIFs