Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

Just now, gcapride said:

Got to watch the Dragons in person last night. I was impressed with what I saw. If they hold onto the ball, they beat Halls by at least a TD. Turnovers killed them. All in all, they ran the ball really well. 

Then they have really improved since we played them before the season started.

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Wing-t 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

McCamey, old GCA coach is HC there.

After looking at their schedule this team despite their losses has played good competition. I bet this game will be a hard win for us if we pull it out.

Their competition is a combined 8-1 and the one loss is to a really good Powell team. I hope the kids dont take this team lightly. I do believe their 0-3 record does not indicate how good they are considering they have played really good competition.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

After looking at their schedule this team despite their losses has played good competition. I bet this game will be a hard win for us if we pull it out.

Their competition is a combined 8-1 and the one loss is to a really good Powell team. I hope the kids dont take this team lightly. I do believe their 0-3 record does not indicate how good they are considering they have played really good competition.

Ok