Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

Wow threads on coacht all over the place lately.  As a Cloudland fan we have been on both sides with transfers . When we were winning got a lot of transfers from Avery County then when we had some tough years we lost some to Elizabethton, Hampton and Avery County.  I think all the  Carter County teams lose some to Elizabethton now they they are winning but im sure when they are down it switches. I think all the teams get some , I rem about 3 straight Qbs that started for Hampton were from other schools a few years back when they were making some deep runs.  I think "most" of the time the  team who is winning gets the transfers. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, landerfan said:

Wow threads on coacht all over the place lately.  As a Cloudland fan we have been on both sides with transfers . When we were winning got a lot of transfers from Avery County then when we had some tough years we lost some to Elizabethton, Hampton and Avery County.  I think all the  Carter County teams lose some to Elizabethton now they they are winning but im sure when they are down it switches. I think all the teams get some , I rem about 3 straight Qbs that started for Hampton were from other schools a few years back when they were making some deep runs.  I think "most" of the time the  team who is winning gets the transfers. 

Elizabethton is the only one who ever has 6 starters, the others get one here and there.

Edited by pujo
booboo

50 minutes ago, landerfan said:

How far back are you going?

Lane Smith was here in 2012...Brettprice was here in 2009....Neither went too deep.

2013 thru 2016, not a football transfer I can think of.

Elizabethton wins with county stud transfers, period.

Edited by uknoit2

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

How far back are you going?

Lane Smith was here in 2012

Brett price was here in 2009

Elizabethton wins with county stud transfers, period 

Yeah and then of course little mike but his dad was coaching so of course he was gonna come down. Not saying Hampton had any more than we did I rem when Hampton people called us Avery East lol  .  Just saying Winning Programs make people want to come play for them.

1 minute ago, landerfan said:

Yeah and then of course little mike but his dad was coaching so of course he was gonna come down. Not saying Hampton had any more than we did I rem when Hampton people called us Avery East lol  .  Just saying Winning Programs make people want to come play for them.

Yep...But even winning, it's hard to compete with that plastic field down the road 

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yep...But even winning, it's hard to compete with that plastic field down the road 

Wondering how the OL that got dinged up is doing.When I saw the pic that one of the photographers got I was worried it might be bad. The pic showed him getting rolled up on from behind. Hope the young man is ok.