Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Honest opinion, I think Hampton wins by 3 scores. It will still be a hard fought game. 

8 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

Yeah I agree look for it to be a one score game at halftime then the bulldogs pull away in the 2nd half 

Fellers, I just want to see 11 guys busting their butts to do their jobs every down...They do that, everything else will fall into place 

27 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Fellers, I just want to see 11 guys busting their butts to do their jobs every down...They do that, everything else will fall into place 

My brother in law and I were talking uknoit. We would love to see what Hampton would look like if it ran the triple option. With your son at QB and the RBs it would be really hard to prepare for Hampton. You would never know who was going to get the ball. 

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

My brother in law and I were talking uknoit. We would love to see what Hampton would look like if it ran the triple option. With your son at QB and the RBs it would be really hard to prepare for Hampton. You would never know who was going to get the ball. 

Basically what SG does out of the shotgun

18 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I would keep Hampton QB under center. With his skills and size it would be very hard to tell if he had the ball or handed it off. It didn’t look like SG line cut block but I can’t really remember either.Usually the OL of a triple option team cut blocks.

Na they dont cut it's a variation of the triple option but you basically never know who has the ball and thier qb can sling it if need be 

4 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Na they dont cut it's a variation of the triple option but you basically never know who has the ball and thier qb can sling it if need be 

I surprised more High School teams in the area don’t run it. When you don’t have the athletes to much match up with some teams it’s a great equalizer. It’s been fun watching Army and Jeff Monken the last 2 years almost beat Oklahoma and Michigan.