Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

Just now, Appvol said:

Sorry I disagree. In your retirement interview in the paper when you say there was times you didn’t feel like be out there that’s a slap in the face to the kids you coached. You don’t feel like coaching you step away for good. 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just now, Appvol said:

When he left the 1st time he didn’t leave Cloudland better. Why didn’t he stay at Avery and never take the Hampton job. 

When he left Cloudland the 1st time he had built a program that won every year, Wasn't his fault it fell apart. Soph  class was absolutely loaded when he left, shame a bunch of those kids give it up after he left.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

When he left Cloudland the 1st time he had built a program that won every year, Wasn't his fault it fell apart. Soph  class was absolutely loaded when he left, shame a bunch of those kids give it up after he left.

Why didn’t he stay at Avery when he left the 1st time. 

Just now, Appvol said:

Why didn’t he stay at Avery when he left the 1st time. 

He hated the politics. Didn't want his youngun in that mess. If its a crime to love you're kids ,I'm afraid most of us would have a life sentence.Truth of the matter is ,you are worried about one kid, program means nothing.  Mike coached a slew of teams that didn't  have nothing to do with family.Trust me ,it only gets worse. You'll really have a blast next year.

17 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I sit with both jr and sr at the youth club games today. Sr told me i was brave for sitting there. I said i don't give a dam what anyone thinks.  I do what i wanna do.  I said it Loud, so everyone could hear me.  I also like some of the people who are angry at coach L.  Its just the way it is

King I’m not angry because my son don’t care who is coaching he is going to just play ball and do the best he can. I’m going to call out BS though.

Just now, Appvol said:

King I’m not angry because my son don’t care who is coaching he is going to just play ball and do the best he can. I’m going to call out BS though.

And if you find the BS, let us all know. People in the USA have the right to pick and choose where they work and how long they do it. Am I missing something

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

He hated the politics. Didn't want his youngun in that mess. If its a crime to love you're kids ,I'm afraid most of us would have a life sentence.Truth of the matter is ,you are worried about one kid, program means nothing.  Mike coached a slew of teams that didn't  have nothing to do with family.Trust me ,it only gets worse. You'll really have a blast next year.

Your right we will have a blast next year even if it’s 0-10. My son will be able leave saying he was loyal to his school.

Just now, Appvol said:

Just like some of the other parents running to LB and pitching fits because one kid was getting more touches than their kid.