Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

Just now, orngnblk said:

10-4.I will just read.Thx

I'm as loyal as they get but I'm loyal to whats loyal to me. I don't live in a dream world. I see exactly why kids would want to come to Greenback and I sure don't blame them. Biggeest problem is most small schools are not located in a honey hole. You guys are fortunate.

Just now, Appvol said:

He always played at Cloudland. Since his mom has been a Tennessee state employee he always went to school in Tennessee DUMB_$$

Just now, Appvol said:

He always played at Cloudland. Since his mom has been a Tennessee state employee he always went to school in Tennessee DUMB_$$

Did you stick out you're tongue when posting. NANANA BO BOO

Just now, crow said:

I agree, unfortunately all it takes now days is someone to throw out a baseless accusation, no proof required and it becomes accepted fact. 

But just Like Grace back in the day,we all called them out for cheating,didn't really have any evidence but common sense told us ,they swore until the bitter end they were legal., Didn't turn out they were being to honest. I'l also say they got by cheap. The one they got caught for was NOT  their only infraction.