Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

He hated the politics. Didn't want his youngun in that mess. If its a crime to love you're kids ,I'm afraid most of us would have a life sentence.Truth of the matter is ,you are worried about one kid, program means nothing.  Mike coached a slew of teams that didn't  have nothing to do with family.Trust me ,it only gets worse. You'll really have a blast next year.

You just made my point valid about kids and parents not wanting to deal with politics at a school then going to another.Its easy to critique from the outside in but a whole different view when YOU ACTUALLY KNOW the whole story.

Just now, orngnblk said:

You just made my point valid about kids and parents not wanting to deal with politics at a school then going to another.Its easy to critique from the outside in but a whole different view when YOU ACTUALLY KNOW the whole story.

Or, maybe there's a big conspiracy and cloudland was victim of a well orchestrated set up :roflolk: :popcorneater::ph34r:

Just now, orngnblk said:

Never had a problem with any kid leaving any school, I applaud any parent that wants whats best for their kids. Just don't think stuff is legit in a lot of cases.