Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

9 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I agree.  I shouldn't have posted last night.  I'm wayyyy too competitive for someone my age. You wouldn't believe how many real fights they had to break up when I'd lose a point fight in the dojo :roflol:

This set up thing must have been the topic in the Cloudland stands last night, onne of the kids parents came up to Mike last night and actually pushed his and let him know how he set them up for failure, Thats  a silly concept, no one set anyone up. He resigned like people do every day in all sorts of jobs. People are silly.

Pujo, there's a lot more angry people than just the one parent. I'm sorry brother.  I love you guys and you know that which is why i request not to be in the middle of it.  At the end of the day, we're neighbors and fellow Americans. The best thing for cland is to find someone who can lead these boys.  There are coaches out there who have the same ability as Mike.  To help cland, its gonna take people coming together and being rational.  

20 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Pujo, there's a lot more angry people than just the one parent. I'm sorry brother.  I love you guys and you know that which is why i request not to be in the middle of it.  At the end of the day, we're neighbors and fellow Americans. The best thing for cland is to find someone who can lead these boys.  There are coaches out there who have the same ability as Mike.  To help cland, its gonna take people coming together and being rational.  

Not quite sure what they are angry about or who they are angry at.  May be LB, but she was not the reason for for mike leaving. Might have stayed one more year but he was not going to be there much longer regardless.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

What people don't realize is Mike Turned down a VERY lucrative  high paying gig at McDowell just to be an assistant coach that pays nearly nothing to be with his son. Anyone that has a problem with that are not very reasonable people.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

This set up thing must have been the topic in the Cloudland stands last night, onne of the kids parents came up to Mike last night and actually pushed his and let him know how he set them up for failure, Thats  a silly concept, no one set anyone up. He resigned like people do every day in all sorts of jobs. People are silly.

I agree, not EVERY situation is a conspiracy. But then again had a guy tell me once if it stinks it's probably rotten. 

Just now, Appvol said:

Lol King I talked to a Hampton players parent last night that agreed it easy to have a good record when you leave at the right time. He didn’t come back to Cloudland to coach football. 

Agree with that statement but took the job and did it just like he would have anywhere else. Cloudland was fortunate he took it. Think he's had a good record for about 35 years. He,s left a few jobs but he''s always left them better than he found them.

9 minutes ago, crow said:

I agree, not EVERY situation is a conspiracy. But then again had a guy tell me once if it stinks it's probably rotten. 

But nothing stinks, its just a few parents and fans that tend to think once you accept a job ,you are obligated for life.  People in the USA  can change jobs any time they choose. Thank goodness