Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

My apologies i reread this and yes i have figured him out!!LOL

I know these boys from Hampton like a good tombstone reference as do we all. How about this one? "My hipocrisy knows no bounds." One of my favorite movies of all time :popcorneater:

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I know these boys from Hampton like a good tombstone reference as do we all. How about this one? "My hipocrisy knows no bounds." One of my favorite movies of all time :popcorneater:

I just watched it,seriously.Wife said you have watched thst a hundred times.lol

Edited by orngnblk

Just now, crow said:

Apples and Oranges Crow and you know it.  Has Hampton ever had this type reputation. NOT

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Apples and Oranges Crow and you know it.  Has Hampton ever had this type reputation. NOT

Still waiting for clarification on exactly how many transfers is ok and how many aren't. Do scrubs count half? If it's a major D1 prospect to they have a multiplier and count 1.8? What's the magic number? How do you refuse admittance to a public school that's open zoned like Hampton (and Oneida) if they provide proper documentation of residence change? Why are they coming to GB, don't know and neither to you. 

Just now, crow said:

Still waiting for clarification on exactly how many transfers is ok and how many aren't. Do scrubs count half? If it's a major D1 prospect to they have a multiplier and count 1.8? What's the magic number? How do you refuse admittance to a public school that's open zoned like Hampton (and Oneida) if they provide proper documentation of residence change? Why are they coming to GB, don't know and neither to you. 

I'll let you figure that one,if you figure it out ,let me know. You know the funny thing is,most people agree with me on this topic ,they just don't say what they feel. You should have heard the stuff from the coalfield side 2 years ago, Even Talked to you're coach about this, we were on the same exact page. Guess he just a whiner or then again just a realist.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I'll let you figure that one,if you figure it out ,let me know. You know the funny thing is,most people agree with me on this topic ,they just don't say what they feel. You should have heard the stuff from the coalfield side 2 years ago, Even Talked to you're coach about this, we were on the same exact page. Guess he just a whiner or then again just a realist.

Never saw him in a public forum whining about something nobody can control. Kinda like crying about having to play in the rain. Being on the same page is not the same as spewing this envious garbage about teenagers on a message board. If coach lambert disagrees with me on this then it certainly wouldn't be the first time we didn't agree on something. Been friends most of our lives, don't reckon this would change that. As for most people argreeing with you, we'll its a good thing I don't give a tinkers durn about popular opinion. Kinda goes along with saying what you feel I reckon. It's my opinion, don't gotta be yours. I'll work on that number for ya. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, crow said:

Never saw him in a public forum whining about something nobody can control. Kinda like crying about having to play in the rain. If coach lambert disagrees with me on this then it certainly wouldn't be the first time we didn't agree on something. Been friends most of our lives, don't reckon this would change that. As for most people argreeing with you, we'll its a good thing I don't give a tinkers durn about popular opinion. Kinda goes along with saying what you feel I reckon. It's my opinion, don't gotta be yours. I'll work on that number for ya. 

He’s backed in a corner and can’t answer the questions asked. My question is what’s “wrong” or “rotten” when a transfer abides by the rules set forth by the governing body of our amateur athletic association? I think that’s the same question you’re asking and not getting a direct answer, just a bunch of deflecting and muttering. Kinda like a Liberal......

• Like 1

Just now, crow said:

Never saw him in a public forum whining about something nobody can control. Kinda like crying about having to play in the rain. If coach lambert disagrees with me on this then it certainly wouldn't be the first time we didn't agree on something. Been friends most of our lives, don't reckon this would change that. As for most people argreeing with you, we'll its a good thing I don't give a tinkers durn about popular opinion. Kinda goes along with saying what you feel I reckon. It's my opinion, don't gotta be yours. I'll work on that number for ya. 

And because we disagree on this topic don't mean I don't like you. Fine person in my opinion. Don't reckon I've got an enemy or even anyone I hate in this world. Thats not my thing. I hate actions of some but its not my job to figure out why people do horrible things.  We,ve got one to sort all that out. Shoot I was a complete Idiot back in the day, glad those days are over.

Just now, gcapride said:

He’s backed in a corner and can’t answer the questions asked. My question is what’s “wrong” or “rotten” when a transfer abides by the rules set forth by the governing body of our amateur athletic association? I think that’s the same question you’re asking and not getting a direct answer, just a bunch of deflecting and muttering. Kinda like a Liberal......

Not a liberal but sure not an elitest either.  Some liberal veiws are fine and some in my opinion are completely wrong. I'll let them politicians figure all that out. Long as we can keep the farmers up that we put out of business, I'll be fine. Shoot we put nearly everyone out of business when we sent all the jobs abroad.  We the people don't make the rules and never will, Its all about the elites.