Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think Greenback is legit, can't imagine they all are.

Not sure if you saw our game with them, but they are really a good team. Their passing offense is what kept them in it. As I believe most teams will have a hard time running the ball on us. ( Could be wrong, just haven't been yet) So they effectively used what best weapons they had against us and had success doing it. We were only able to slow it down some or get some interceptions.

Edited by Imthayeti

3 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

You know how that Lambert D can play in these big time games. I’m not sayin Oneida is gonna go pull the upset (they are the underdogs) but I do believe they will hang with GB and make them sweat it. I may be totally wrong and Pujo you may have it right but I think Oneida has gotten better since week 1 to at least play with GB. 

Lambert will have them prepared, only so much you can.

Way too early to tell, but this is gonna be a good one.  GB hitting stride with a win, Oneida starting to come together.  I'm thinking home team due to the travel, but don't want to count anyone out yet.  GB looks long and athletic, Oneida looks as always, built to pound.  Looked like GB had some trouble with the run, but Megis helped them out with a couple fumbles, Oneida DBs will have to work this week to stop GB.  So lots to think about before 7:30 P.M. on Friday.

16 hours ago, pujo said:

Oneida struggled to beat OS. I,m sure OS is pretty good but I highly doubt all 3 of these teams are title contenders. If Greenback struggles with Oneida, my guess is they are not a legit contender. That being said, I think Greenback will have their way. It won't be easy but should win by 3 scores.  

I agree.   Greenback by 20