Waverly vs Scott’s Hill

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m curious to see how we play this week after that win against Fairview.

From what I've read over the years that is a rivalry game of Waverlys. Should surely boost confidence. Good time to be clicking as most all teams playing region games this week.

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

From what I've read over the years that is a rivalry game of Waverlys. Should surely boost confidence. Good time to be clicking as most all teams playing region games this week.

Yea there has always been some good smack talking with the View and they usually field a great team. That was the best thing that could have happened. Perfect timing if you ask me. Riverside usually get us pumped up too. I will miss that game cause I’m going to watch LC and Forrest 

36 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea there has always been some good smack talking with the View and they usually field a great team. That was the best thing that could have happened. Perfect timing if you ask me. Riverside usually get us pumped up too. I will miss that game cause I’m going to watch LC and Forrest 

Dont blame you. Out last game is a region game, but our opponent is normally 4th or 5th in the region.

2 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

SH seems down but Waverly is too. Hope this is competitive. Waverly is riding high after beating Fairview. Maybe TOO high 

There he is.... what's up General? I was a little worried, the first comment you made about us was kind of nice, so I was a little scared you had went soft, but now I see you're still the same good ole General. Good to see you buddy!

On 9/17/2019 at 11:22 PM, Tigers6056 said:

I agree that they are getting better and I think we will be alot better by playoffs if we make the playoffs. One game at a time!

It would take more than winning against Fairview to get the big head.  losing to a bad Camden team hurt some pride.  I’m looking forward to a good game Friday night.  

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

SH seems down but Waverly is too. Hope this is competitive. Waverly is riding high after beating Fairview. Maybe TOO high 

We were down but we're playing at the level now that we needed to be week one. SH is a solid team and we will have to play ball to win. Eliminate dumb penalties and protect the ball and we will be fine. Good luck to y'all this week General.

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think no one is as excited as I am! At the same time a little sadden by the fact that after tonight we will already be halfway through the regular season! Man, wait all winter and summer for it to get here and then boom, it gets here and it's almost over before you know it! Either way, looking forward to tonight, Scott's Hill always gives us a run for our money!

18 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think no one is as excited as I am! At the same time a little sadden by the fact that after tonight we will already be halfway through the regular season! Man, wait all winter and summer for it to get here and then boom, it gets here and it's almost over before you know it! Either way, looking forward to tonight, Scott's Hill always gives us a run for our money!

I know what you mean bud. It’s really going to hit you and your son when the last game is played. It was very emotional for us at Crump stadium in 16.