UC takes on the Pioneers in GC

UCStrong77

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY! Time to BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. We are going into Pioneer Country tonight and they are gonna be ready. We have to come out and STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP. This game is a MUST WIN. For both teams. EVERY PLAY MATTERS SO DON'T TAKE ANY PLAYS OFF. WE MUST COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright Tornadoes IT IS GAME DAY! Time to BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. We are going into Pioneer Country tonight and they are gonna be ready. We have to come out and STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP. This game is a MUST WIN. For both teams. EVERY PLAY MATTERS SO DON'T TAKE ANY PLAYS OFF. WE MUST COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!

Good luck to you guys! This should be a fun game for both teams! Big game!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Im asking everyone to keep roy whited and his family in your prayers. Coach whited won back to back state championships at white county in 98-99. He is very well liked and respected in this area. For those of you that dont know he went missing 3 days ago. No one knows where he is. His truck was found in a rural part of the county. Thanks again. We are all very concerned. 
    • West would be a good team to get behind if they can pull it off again like last year. That championship game last year was awesome. 
    • I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching. There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too. Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.
    • I’ve heard mostly good things from the gridiron. Lots of optimism. It sounds like the portal has mostly helped, though there are a few expected defections. Comeback year!
    • Rudesell 1 year at Crockett. Coach Tate 2 weeks a Bradford. South Gibson supposedly going with jcs middle school coach. Which isn’t who I thought would get it, I know the top 2 was between him and Obion girls head coach.