Tyner Rams @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

22 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

We have a good team at Marion County this season. Sure we are a very young team, but we are talented. Our staff works hard every single week to prepare these kids for the game on the field and the game of life. Coach Mathis is a life coach. He teaches more than just football. He teaches our kids how to win and lose gracefully, he teaches honor, dignity, respect, and character. He also has some very good plays that he strategicallu uses throughout the season. Our kids will show up and hit you hard. After the play they will help you up. That is just how they are raised and coached. They are all coached to be good citizens and for that I am proud to be a Marion County Warrior. Just be glad Pitchburg was not in the region. We approach those games totallty different around here. Tyner is the best team on our schedule. This should be the toughest game for us. If we eliminate mistakes we can make a good run. This team will be better come playoff time as well. It's still a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Now Patricia....you think it’s going to be worse than this?

855DDDD1-C354-4178-8352-0B1258207DB2.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Now Patricia....you think it’s going to be worse than this?

855DDDD1-C354-4178-8352-0B1258207DB2.jpeg

My name is not Patricia. No, the score will not be like last week. See what you do not understand is once we got way behind mainly because of the blocked punt where your player clearly moved first we got down on ourselves. Our fans were arguing in the stands. Our kids feed off of this negative energy from our fake fans. Coach Mathis saved some plays for this game since it is a region game. This game is more important than the game with Pitchburg. Our boys are going to fight tonight. When they hit that field they will do so with all of their might. We have the best coaching staff in this area. I know Coach Mathis and the other coaches believe in these kids. We as fans must believe in them too. They get on here and read this page. If you are saying bad things on here it gets them down. If you are positive with them it gets them ready to play. I will be at the game yelling to the top of my lungs. I hope many others are as well. These kids deserve a packed house. This is our house and we must defend it. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

28 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

My name is not Patricia. No, the score will not be like last week. See what you do not understand is once we got way behind mainly because of the blocked punt where your player clearly moved first we got down on ourselves. Our fans were arguing in the stands. Our kids feed off of this negative energy from our fake fans. Coach Mathis saved some plays for this game since it is a region game. This game is more important than the game with Pitchburg. Our boys are going to fight tonight. When they hit that field they will do so with all of their might. We have the best coaching staff in this area. I know Coach Mathis and the other coaches believe in these kids. We as fans must believe in them too. They get on here and read this page. If you are saying bad things on here it gets them down. If you are positive with them it gets them ready to play. I will be at the game yelling to the top of my lungs. I hope many others are as well. These kids deserve a packed house. This is our house and we must defend it. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKciwAQ0k0kUcyIDewdMW

Let's go Warriors! It's almost game time. I know our boys are going to come out and play with heart, integrity, desire, and character. They will be very compassionate to their opponent as well. This team can be unstoppable if we all get behind them. Coach Mathis has some new plays he will run tonight and it will help us become an even better team. The sky is the limit guys. Leave it all on the field tonight. Fill the stands tonight with true Marion County Warriors. Win The Day!

17 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Let's go Warriors! It's almost game time. I know our boys are going to come out and play with heart, integrity, desire, and character. They will be very compassionate to their opponent as well. This team can be unstoppable if we all get behind them. Coach Mathis has some new plays he will run tonight and it will help us become an even better team. The sky is the limit guys. Leave it all on the field tonight. Fill the stands tonight with true Marion County Warriors. Win The Day!

^ Gonna Party like its 1992.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

4D017783-1EAC-4AA7-94CD-0FB0C91CD164.jpeg

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 8:37 AM, MarionMadness said:

We have a good team at Marion County this season. Sure we are a very young team, but we are talented. Our staff works hard every single week to prepare these kids for the game on the field and the game of life. Coach Mathis is a life coach. He teaches more than just football. He teaches our kids how to win and lose gracefully, he teaches honor, dignity, respect, and character. He also has some very good plays that he strategicallu uses throughout the season. Our kids will show up and hit you hard. After the play they will help you up. That is just how they are raised and coached. They are all coached to be good citizens and for that I am proud to be a Marion County Warrior. Just be glad Pitchburg was not in the region. We approach those games totallty different around here. Tyner is the best team on our schedule. This should be the toughest game for us. If we eliminate mistakes we can make a good run. This team will be better come playoff time as well. It's still a great day to be a warrior!

So they don’t give 100% unless it’s a region opponent? What kind of coaching is that?

6 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

I thought she was going to knock the guy out until the police showed up.