Tyner Rams @ Marion Co.

TynerRamFan

10 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

No I hadn't seen this one. Thanks Yeti!!

All this combo has to do is throw it to him every play and he will score on Jasper. Seriously, Tyner doesn't need to over coach. All they have to do is do what they do best. There defense will be fast enough to stop Jasper. IF SP can hold them to -10 yards of total offense till about 7 mins left in the 4th Qtr, surely Tyner with all there speed and  athletes can do the same.  If we leave starters in Jasper would have had probally -20 or so. Yall are over rating Jasper very much. 

4 minutes ago, sportman said:

All this combo has to do is throw it to him every play and he will score on Jasper. Seriously, Tyner doesn't need to over coach. All they have to do is do what they do best. There defense will be fast enough to stop Jasper. IF SP can hold them to -10 yards of total offense till about 7 mins left in the 4th Qtr, surely Tyner with all there speed and  athletes can do the same.  If we leave starters in Jasper would have had probally -20 or so. Yall are over rating Jasper very much. 

We have a good team at Marion County this season. Sure we are a very young team, but we are talented. Our staff works hard every single week to prepare these kids for the game on the field and the game of life. Coach Mathis is a life coach. He teaches more than just football. He teaches our kids how to win and lose gracefully, he teaches honor, dignity, respect, and character. He also has some very good plays that he strategicallu uses throughout the season. Our kids will show up and hit you hard. After the play they will help you up. That is just how they are raised and coached. They are all coached to be good citizens and for that I am proud to be a Marion County Warrior. Just be glad Pitchburg was not in the region. We approach those games totallty different around here. Tyner is the best team on our schedule. This should be the toughest game for us. If we eliminate mistakes we can make a good run. This team will be better come playoff time as well. It's still a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

17 hours ago, pegleg said:

After you guys came to SP and beat us I said to everyone the next week that Turner has the most disciplined high school team in our area. I have noticed ever since, that game, how  they are respectful young men. Good luck Friday 

Were you in the rum keg?  SP won both those games.

7 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

We have a good team at Marion County this season. Sure we are a very young team, but we are talented. Our staff works hard every single week to prepare these kids for the game on the field and the game of life. Coach Mathis is a life coach. He teaches more than just football. He teaches our kids how to win and lose gracefully, he teaches honor, dignity, respect, and character. He also has some very good plays that he strategicallu uses throughout the season. Our kids will show up and hit you hard. After the play they will help you up. That is just how they are raised and coached. They are all coached to be good citizens and for that I am proud to be a Marion County Warrior. Just be glad Pitchburg was not in the region. We approach those games totallty different around here. Tyner is the best team on our schedule. This should be the toughest game for us. If we eliminate mistakes we can make a good run. This team will be better come playoff time as well. It's still a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

He better start teaching them boys how to win more or he wont be around next year to teach them how to lose. You think I'm kidding but I'm not!!!

8 hours ago, sportman said:

Tyner not only have these two, they arguably have the deepest bench of skill players in 2A. #2, #3, #5, #6, #10 just to name a few. If the game dictates using the JV, we have a few 9th graders that will surprise (one already has a 50 yard interception).

24 more hours to game prep!!