1A Greenback @ 5A Lenoir City

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

According to News-Herald article, Coach Cortez says LC will be missing starting LB and lineman due to injury sustained in the game against Rhea Co last week and will only have 6 healthy seniors available for this weeks game.  

I hate to hear of these young men getting hurt. Hope they get healthy soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crow said:

GFD: C'mon defense let's go. . . (Crickets chirping)

OnB: Uh GFD we're on offense!

GFD: . . . (Prolonged Inappropriate outburst) Crow you got me all mixed up (prolonged inappropriate outburst)

Entire GB sideline::roflolk::roflolk::roflolk:

why you got to bring up that stuff. You almost made me go to Coach T Jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

I’ve been to LC a few years ago for a scrimmage,but this will be my first trip for a game. Hopefully greenback shows up plays up to their potential. The defense has picked it up every week and really impressed with the run D. Offense is clicking with the line doing a lot better on run/pass blocking. Hopefully both teams come out injury free!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I’ve been to LC a few years ago for a scrimmage,but this will be my first trip for a game. Hopefully greenback shows up plays up to their potential. The defense has picked it up every week and really impressed with the run D. Offense is clicking with the line doing a lot better on run/pass blocking. Hopefully both teams come out injury free!!!

Good post!

2 hours ago, WarChant said:

You boys are gonna have to keep me posted. Be in Ohio doing some hunting