South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

Short answer: Yes, for now.

Red Bank is a Top 5 3A team this year statewide. Meigs is Top 5 2A. Both are fantastic football teams and they’ll be the only teams keeping SP from 10-0. Friday will very revealing. Like I said earlier, RB by 14, but IF the pirates pull it off, I don’t think there will be another team that can play with them until the 1A championship game. So it’s not really a direct answer to your question, but if SP beats Red Bank, I truly believe they will also beat Meigs. 

+1

I watched Red Bank beat East Hamilton a few weeks back.  They have some really big, physical lineman but I wasn't as impressed with their QB and skill players as I thought I would be.  If EH hadn't had a few "unforced" mistakes - they would have won the game.  I think South Pitt will compete against Red Bank and might pull the upset.  Both are extremely well coached - if I wasn't going to Alcoa I would love to see this game.

2 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

I watched Red Bank beat East Hamilton a few weeks back.  They have some really big, physical lineman but I wasn't as impressed with their QB and skill players as I thought I would be.  If EH hadn't had a few "unforced" mistakes - they would have won the game.  I think South Pitt will compete against Red Bank and might pull the upset.  Both are extremely well coached - if I wasn't going to Alcoa I would love to see this game.

Alcoa will be a hand full!!

15 minutes ago, Geno said:

It doesnt matter to South Pittsburg who is better Red Bank or Meigs. We have to play both and back to back. South Pittsburg is 7th in the Nation in Scoring averaging around 53 points a game. They have given up a average 5 Points per Game. If Red Bank takes South Pittsburg lightly they will have a hard night. Although I'm sure Red Bank has alot of respect for South Pittsburg and is taking this Game as its toughest to date..

Old Pirate says the Pirates aren’t a Dream Team neither! The Pirates have been properly tested and need to stay healthy and continue to get lots better. 

14 minutes ago, Geno said:

It doesnt matter to South Pittsburg who is better Red Bank or Meigs. We have to play both and back to back. South Pittsburg is 7th in the Nation in Scoring averaging around 53 points a game. They have given up a average 5 Points per Game. If Red Bank takes South Pittsburg lightly they will have a hard night. Although I'm sure Red Bank has alot of respect for South Pittsburg and is taking this Game as its toughest to date..

Actually it’s not back to back, fortunately SP plays Red Bank then has a off week then play Meigs....

No prediction from me but I will say it’s going to be a battle! I’m sure both teams will be prepared by their coaching staffs for the upcoming game! 
 I will say that if SP comes out playing like they have since the Jasper game they just might surprise some people! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Actually it’s not back to back, fortunately SP plays Red Bank then has a off week then play Meigs....

No prediction from me but I will say it’s going to be a battle! I’m sure both teams will be prepared by their coaching staffs for the upcoming game! 
 I will say that if SP comes out playing like they have since the Jasper game they just might surprise some people! 

Old Pirate says the Pirates have players that are battle tested, even thou not seriously this year. Figure the Pirates better bring a HEEP of earholing & refuse to back down to the talented bigger team. OP likes the chances of bringing home the bacon. 

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Pirates have players that are battle tested, even thou not seriously this year. Figure the Pirates better bring a HEEP of earholing & refuse to back down to the talented bigger team. OP likes the chances of bringing home the bacon. 

I think SP chances improve instantly if they come out playing and hitting like someone just slapped their mamas! 
I don’t foresee the Pirates backing down to anyone! How’s the saying go, “ The bigger they are the harder they fall!”

103081FF-4955-41A3-9B91-8ECE222CFBF2.jpeg

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Pirates aren’t a Dream Team neither! The Pirates have been properly tested and need to stay healthy and continue to get lots better. 

They are an orchestrated dream team that will beat your pirates by 3 tds come playoff time get used to it. They have the recruiting pipeline wide open in Blount loudon and surrounding areas and it’s not closing any time soon.