MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

11 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Congrats to the Huntingdon Middle School Mustangs on an undefeated season. Very talented group of kids. Future looks bright in Mustang land. Our middle school coaches do a outstanding job, our boys are very well coached. Great job

Congrats to the young Stangs. Probably don't want to hear this but the middle school DAWGS go undefeated as well with a conference championship game to go. Could be a playoff rivalry for several years unless someone moves up to another class.

1 hour ago, Jobres76 said:

Congrats to the young Stangs. Probably don't want to hear this but the middle school DAWGS go undefeated as well with a conference championship game to go. Could be a playoff rivalry for several years unless someone moves up to another class.

No, that is good news! Don’t get fooled by some of the posters on here, there is a lot of respect towards the Cornersville program over in Mustang Country. Some of the most physical ball games I’ve seen between these 2 schools. Would be great to see it continue as a 1A rivalry game when it matters most! How awesome would it be to schedule a regular season matchup?? 

1 minute ago, fullbackdive said:

No, that is good news! Don’t get fooled by some of the posters on here, there is a lot of respect towards the Cornersville program over in Mustang Country. Some of the most physical ball games I’ve seen between these 2 schools. Would be great to see it continue as a 1A rivalry game when it matters most! How awesome would it be to schedule a regular season matchup?? 

Good post. It would be nice to see a regular season game, but at the same time, I don't know if I would want to see a team twice in the same year. Would be interesting to say the least.