MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

13 hours ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon can’t help we schedule teams that are traditionally tough and just not showing up this season. If everyone across the board is this bad except a hand full of teams from 1a through 3a what does a good team do? I mean, Covington showed what Westview is last night. UC not who they were in seasons past. Besides Haywood, Covington, LC, Peabody, and Huntingdon, who can the West gauge their team by? Truthfully, who?

Westview has a good team.They had interceptions returned for touchdowns,bad snap over punters head.Covinton was the better team no doubt but Westview had a lot of mistakes..Td pass called back for holding.May not make those mistakes against Lake Co.Haywood could and probably should have lost to Dyersburg.Dyersburg led most of the way and fumbled at the 2 yard line with out 8 min to play .They had Haywood defense wore out according to Haywood announcers.A Dyersburg team that lost their stud player for the season.Not a shame losing to Cov.May be the best and quickest team I've seen.And I've seen Lake Co , Trenton, Westview!Milan just what I saw with Milan!,the qb looked like he has talent but was outmanned against Trenton.Going with Hunt by 2 tds

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Westview has a good team.They had interceptions returned for touchdowns,bad snap over punters head.Covinton was the better team no doubt but Westview had a lot of mistakes..Td pass called back for holding.May not make those mistakes against Lake Co.Haywood could and probably should have lost to Dyersburg.Dyersburg led most of the way and fumbled at the 2 yard line with out 8 min to play .They had Haywood defense wore out according to Haywood announcers.A Dyersburg team that lost their stud player for the season.Not a shame losing to Cov.May be the best and quickest team I've seen.And I've seen Lake Co , Trenton, Westview!Milan just what I saw with Milan!,the qb looked like he has talent but was outmanned against Trenton.Going with Hunt by 2 tds

Yes Covington is good and fast. They beat Huntingdon by 2 TDS in a game style scrimmage. However, Lawton didn’t play and Ensley was very limited. Yeah, yeah, I know it was a scrimmage.

4 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Yes Covington is good and fast. They beat Huntingdon by 2 TDS in a game style scrimmage. However, Lawton didn’t play and Ensley was very limited. Yeah, yeah, I know it was a scrimmage.

You cannot base anything off a scrimmage game. Teams work on different things in scrimmages. Covington would beat Huntingdon and Lake County by at least 3 to 4 tds. They are that good and besides they are supposed to be able to beat 1A schools bad.

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Kid has a gun and is a dual threat to run or throw. Problem is the o line.  Doesn’t bode well against a good Huntingdung D line. 

Milans offensive line can't be lazy against the Mustang defensive front as they are super quick. We're going to bring 5 every play and 7 a lot of the time. Most opposing QB's are throwing on the run or off their back foot. They are also spending a lot of time on their back!

57 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You cannot base anything off a scrimmage game. Teams work on different things in scrimmages. Covington would beat Huntingdon and Lake County by at least 3 to 4 tds. They are that good and besides they are supposed to be able to beat 1A schools bad.

Covington is a great team but ain't no way they beat Huntingdon 3 or 4 TD's if they can beat them at all. Covingtons fans know our talent and I bet most of them would agree with me!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

100% false. Huntingdon has given Covington all it wanted the past 3 years in scrimmages. 2 best players did not play or were very limited. Covington might win but they are not 3 or 4 TDs better than Huntingdon. 7 points either way