MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

+2

Huntingdon can’t help we schedule teams that are traditionally tough and just not showing up this season. If everyone across the board is this bad except a hand full of teams from 1a through 3a what does a good team do? I mean, Covington showed what Westview is last night. UC not who they were in seasons past. Besides Haywood, Covington, LC, Peabody, and Huntingdon, who can the West gauge their team by? Truthfully, who?

Edited by Waker

10 minutes ago, Waker said:

And Peabody “Pride”. Wow. Y’all grow up.

Dude get over yourself !! Have fun man is it waker or Quaker ??? Ive been posti g the same way for years bruh you just now have a problem ???? Hold on I got you homie!! 

RUN LEFT

RUN RIGHT

WE ARE THE MUSTANKS

WE FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

WE LIKE OUR WOMEN HAIRY

OUR MEN SHAVED UP NICE

RUN LEFT

RUN RIGHT

REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS

RUN LEFT

RUN RIGHT

IF WE DONT WIN 

WE CRY CRY CRY

Ya gotta put a cadence when ya sing it mwahahahaha

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude get over yourself !! Have fun man is it waker or Quaker ??? Ive been posti g the same way for years bruh you just now have a problem ???? Hold on I got you homie!! 

RUN LEFT

RUN RIGHT

WE ARE THE MUSTANKS

WE FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

WE LIKE OUR WOMEN HAIRY

OUR MEN SHAVED UP NICE

RUN LEFT

RUN RIGHT

REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS

RUN LEFT

RUN RIGHT

IF WE DONT WIN 

WE CRY CRY CRY

Good one.

44 minutes ago, Waker said:

Huntingdon can’t help we schedule teams that are traditionally tough and just not showing up this season. If everyone across the board is this bad except a hand full of teams from 1a through 3a what does a good team do? I mean, Covington showed what Westview is last night. UC not who they were in seasons past. Besides Haywood, Covington, LC, Peabody, and Huntingdon, who can the West gauge their team by? Truthfully, who?

Waker I’m just messing with some of your fellow fans that I can not stand. It’s not Huntingdons fault everyone is down in your Region I think it actually hurts y’all more than it helps. To you I hope y’all have a great game. And I hope y’all get challenged! You guys need that!

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Hardin Co is good. They have a TE/LT that has been offered by Bama. Henry Co. is good. Dyersburg will be good if they can get past the injuries. Took Haywood to the wire in Brownsville and have 4 starters out. South Gibson is 5-0 and will probably go 9-1 only losing to Covington.