Tyner visits Alcoa

Ram4Life

thinkin this thing gone stale as year old bread......and also thinkin this thread needed to back up top.....since that Goon squad and that TynerRamFan AWOL this week......Booger was brought in to Aluminum City by the Goon Squad for that game gainst the tinheads neighbor and big sister......the Rams gonna stuggle sum more big time gainst those trenchers of the twisters.....but Rankin better not let that 11 for rams get lose in a straight line cause Rankin ant got no boys to catch him...... 

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=5063303

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

thinkin this thing gone stale as year old bread......and also thinkin this thread needed to back up top.....since that Goon squad and that TynerRamFan AWOL this week......Booger was brought in to Aluminum City by the Goon Squad for that game gainst the tinheads neighbor and big sister......the Rams gonna stuggle sum more big time gainst those trenchers of the twisters.....but Rankin better not let that 11 for rams get lose in a straight line cause Rankin ant got no boys to catch him...... 

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=5063303

Booger, I don't have too much to say about this game as a matter of fact I gave my comments at the end of the Marion thread.

Just hope we can stay healthy and execute some of our plays. Not too much to say about the multiple 3A State Champion. 

Go ''RAMS"!!

53 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Booger, I don't have too much to say about this game as a matter of fact I gave my comments at the end of the Marion thread.

Just hope we can stay healthy and execute some of our plays. Not too much to say about the multiple 3A State Champion. 

Go ''RAMS"!!

Takes guts to schedule them. What else can you say.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Takes guts to schedule them. What else can you say.

I don’t think it was guts to schedule them or to play DII top 5 team Baylor in 2 weeks either.  Ooltewah, Signal Mountain and East Ham dropped us and I heard efforts to schedule Red Bank, Hixson, East Ridge and others - maybe even South Pitt - were all turned down.  Coach T had to take what he could get which is probably a couple of beat downs the next two years with Alcoa and Baylor - D II small  school newcomer Webb school (Bell Buckle)is also on schedule and that should be a running clock win for Tyner.  Not sure what a 7-3 region champ Tyner will be ranked but hopefully we will be healthy and in good form come November.  Any dream of Gold Ball would almost assuredly require beating what most consider the top 4 teams in 2A - TC, H2O, MC, and Peabody - over the course of four straight weeks.  That might earn the respect of the general if we did that.  Go Rams!!!

6 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

I don’t think it was guts to schedule them or to play DII top 5 team Baylor in 2 weeks either.  Ooltewah, Signal Mountain and East Ham dropped us and I heard efforts to schedule Red Bank, Hixson, East Ridge and others - maybe even South Pitt - were all turned down.  Coach T had to take what he could get which is probably a couple of beat downs the next two years with Alcoa and Baylor - D II small  school newcomer Webb school (Bell Buckle)is also on schedule and that should be a running clock win for Tyner.  Not sure what a 7-3 region champ Tyner will be ranked but hopefully we will be healthy and in good form come November.  Any dream of Gold Ball would almost assuredly require beating what most consider the top 4 teams in 2A - TC, H2O, MC, and Peabody - over the course of four straight weeks.  That might earn the respect of the general if we did that.  Go Rams!!!

Quarters and Semis in the East will be really good this year whoever makes it.