Tyner visits Alcoa

Ram4Life

4 hours ago, RTD said:

It's almost unfair that TC, Watertown, Tyner, and Meigs have to go through 3 of top 4 teams in 2A to win a gold ball. TC had to go through Tyner H2O and Meigs it takes a toll on your team health and Peabody was still waiting for TC and we weren't healthy at all after playing 3 of the best team's in 2A. Peabody has an easy path compared to east teams. Also doing this hurt TC scheduling like Tyner. TC had to pick between Oakland, Ensworth, or Germantown for a week two-game so the new coach picks to have extra bye week instead. I hope Tyner ends the season completely healthy and TC will be making that long drive to visit Tyner second round of playoffs. I hope this time you'll have the fish sandwich for sale this time see you'll soon Tyner.

Probably one of whiniest comments ever posted on coach t by a trousdale supporter. 

Try having 5 of the best teams in the state in one region. In 2017 Peabody beat adamsville twice. Adamsville beat union city regular season. McKenzie beat Peabody and McKenzie had a shootout with union city losing by 2 points.  Peabody lost to union city in the third round by one touchdown with our starting running back out. 

Mckenzie didn’t make the playoffs in 2017.  Any of the 4 teams that didnt make it to the championship game could have gave tyner a run for their money.  Peabody tca adamsville and McKenzie. 

We usually have to go through union city twice to get anywhere in the playoffs.  When is the last time a east team beat union city once ? 

I don’t know how many times the trousdale posters have been told we had three or 4 guys out of the championship game.  Our starting 300lb center was out and had to be replaced by 190lb guy who gave his all. The starting safety broke his arm at the beginning of the game.

Are any of the region 7 2a guys complaining ? 

45 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Probably one of whiniest comments ever posted on coach t by a trousdale supporter. 

Try having 5 of the best teams in the state in one region. In 2017 Peabody beat adamsville twice. Adamsville beat union city regular season. McKenzie beat Peabody and McKenzie had a shootout with union city losing by 2 points.  Peabody lost to union city in the third round by one touchdown with our starting running back out. 

Mckenzie didn’t make the playoffs in 2017.  Any of the 4 teams that didnt make it to the championship game could have gave tyner a run for their money.  Peabody tca adamsville and McKenzie. 

We usually have to go through union city twice to get anywhere in the playoffs.  When is the last time a east team beat union city once ? 

I don’t know how many times the trousdale posters have been told we had three or 4 guys out of the championship game.  Our starting 300lb center was out and had to be replaced by 190lb guy who gave his all. The starting safety broke his arm at the beginning of the game.

Nope!

Someone get him a tissue!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

I believe we will have fish sandwiches this time and I hope we can give you a better game this time too.  Don’t want to offend Watertown posters and no guarantee we could play with them but I was hoping we would see TC in the third round this year instead of the 2nd.  If you didn’t - for some crazy reason -have the full attention and respect of the players and coaches last year - you will this year.  It may not matter if you are that much better than us up front tackle to tackle but if we can keep our playmakers healthy - we hope to find some advantages on the edges and in the passing game.

Getting way ahead of ourselves though.  Good luck to TC the rest of the way - like you said - hopefully all these teams will stay healthy and we could have some exciting games in 2A east from round 2 forward.  Not sure how exciting tomorrow night will be for Ram fans but we will give it a shot with Alcoa.

Safe travels to the game tonight. Look me up when you get to the game. Always good to meet Coach T folks.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Hope your boy gets back soon and good luck in your comp as well!!

Thanks brother! My son should be back before DB. Been tough on the dad but  Got to focus on the positive. My son understands its All about the team and the Gold ball and has been doing all he can to help his teammates. Proud of him

14 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

I believe we will have fish sandwiches this time and I hope we can give you a better game this time too.  Don’t want to offend Watertown posters and no guarantee we could play with them but I was hoping we would see TC in the third round this year instead of the 2nd.  If you didn’t - for some crazy reason -have the full attention and respect of the players and coaches last year - you will this year.  It may not matter if you are that much better than us up front tackle to tackle but if we can keep our playmakers healthy - we hope to find some advantages on the edges and in the passing game.

Getting way ahead of ourselves though.  Good luck to TC the rest of the way - like you said - hopefully all these teams will stay healthy and we could have some exciting games in 2A east from round 2 forward.  Not sure how exciting tomorrow night will be for Ram fans but we will give it a shot with Alcoa.

TC made sure that we would meet Tyner in round 2 with a loss to Watertown. But TC had 5 fumbles and 11 penalties also a 14 point lead heading into 4th and still lost in overtime.  Whoever wins between TC and Tyner should run through Watertown they not as good as last year. TC is very young upfront but has an ore season All American at center. Yea we will have to deal with you'll speed on the outside. TC jas a new coach the offense is totally different it's a lot of pounding the rock with the atar RB back from being suspended all of last season. I wish Tyner luck and hopefully, an injury-free season looking forward to that famous fish sandwich.

14 hours ago, Tide21 said:

When you throw CA and Waverly into the 2017 mix that makes 6 teams from the west who could have made a game with the east champ. Now two years later there is the claim that 4 east teams could beat the brakes off of every west team except for one. :roll:

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC made sure that we would meet Tyner in round 2 with a loss to Watertown. But TC had 5 fumbles and 11 penalties also a 14 point lead heading into 4th and still lost in overtime.  Whoever wins between TC and Tyner should run through Watertown they not as good as last year. TC is very young upfront but has an ore season All American at center. Yea we will have to deal with you'll speed on the outside. TC jas a new coach the offense is totally different it's a lot of pounding the rock with the atar RB back from being suspended all of last season. I wish Tyner luck and hopefully, an injury-free season looking forward to that famous fish sandwich.

Thats one of the most famous things on the T. Cant believe I've never had one of them fish sandwiches

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

You’re so funny!!   A horrible loser and real homer, but you are funny.  

H2O had more penalties then you did and they also turned the ball over... though it wasn’t five times. H2O hit your boys in the mouth and found a way to win a game where both teams played bad!!!!   

Quit telling people that TC gave the game to Watertown and take your loss like a man!!!  

TC and H2O are both not as good as last year at this time, but both are neck in neck with each other just like last year. If you state or think anyway  different than that then you are a fool!

14 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Check your history my dude TC has played and beat Union City and Adamsville. In Cookville. Adamsville former Defensive coordinator played and grew up in Trousdale. How would an East team play union city twice in a year? Not comparing injuries but being down to your 3rd strong QB is a bigger problem than losing a center and safety. Besides I was referring to this season not last year. I wasn't talking about the region but facts or facts 4 out of top 5 teams in 2a are in the east.