Tyner visits Alcoa

Ram4Life

13 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Personally I think thos game will be closer than people think thru 3 quarters,depth will bite the Rams in the tukas by end of 3rd ! Alcoa 35 Tyner 14

If we don't turn the ball over a bunch and punt well(We aren't use to punting a lot with weak competition so far) I think this is an accurate prediction.  Most eager to see how our defense holds up against a strong and disciplined ground game.  Can't imagine that Trousdale will be any tougher than Alcoa in line play so a good showing Friday could indicate a better 2nd round showing than we had last year.   Go Rams!

On 9/25/2019 at 5:13 AM, Imthayeti said:

Quarters and Semis in the East will be really good this year whoever makes it. 

It's almost unfair that TC, Watertown, Tyner, and Meigs have to go through 3 of top 4 teams in 2A to win a gold ball. TC had to go through Tyner H2O and Meigs it takes a toll on your team health and Peabody was still waiting for TC and we weren't healthy at all after playing 3 of the best team's in 2A. Peabody has an easy path compared to east teams. Also doing this hurt TC scheduling like Tyner. TC had to pick between Oakland, Ensworth, or Germantown for a week two-game so the new coach picks to have extra bye week instead. I hope Tyner ends the season completely healthy and TC will be making that long drive to visit Tyner second round of playoffs. I hope this time you'll have the fish sandwich for sale this time see you'll soon Tyner.

4 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

If we don't turn the ball over a bunch and punt well(We aren't use to punting a lot with weak competition so far) I think this is an accurate prediction.  Most eager to see how our defense holds up against a strong and disciplined ground game.  Can't imagine that Trousdale will be any tougher than Alcoa in line play so a good showing Friday could indicate a better 2nd round showing than we had last year.   Go Rams!

You do understand why the goons arent posting?That bunch is still peeoed about the Maryville game and im going to say this wont be close!Alcoa has a running clock.

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You do understand why the goons arent posting?That bunch is still peeoed about the Maryville game and im going to say this wont be close!Alcoa has a running clock.

I hate those guys aren't making threads the past two weeks. To my knowledge I don't know of anyone from Maryville that gave them any heart ache over it. For some reason I'm not sure of that game has an effect on the losing teams fans for a long time. Can't explain it but I can say both Maryville and Alcoa make each other better no matter who wins it.  When the day comes one team falls off I promise you the other will also. I went to watch Alcoa last week and they looked great. This will be Alcoa's game whatever they want it to be.

On 9/25/2019 at 2:07 PM, Imthayeti said:

Asking you a question wouldn't be what I would call stirring a pot bud. I've heard nearly everyone on your side of the state says region 7 was down this year. Just thought I'd ask you if they would be 2nd to Peabody in that region. Guess you cant get past the previous post to have a conversation about it. But by all means stir away. 

Yes I think Tyner would finish 2nd in region 7 2a.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I hate those guys aren't making threads the past two weeks. To my knowledge I don't know of anyone from Maryville that gave them any heart ache over it. For some reason I'm not sure of that game has an effect on the losing teams fans for a long time. Can't explain it but I can say both Maryville and Alcoa make each other better no matter who wins it.  When the day comes one team falls off I promise you the other will also. I went to watch Alcoa last week and they looked great. This will be Alcoa's game whatever they want it to be.

I chatted with a whole truckload of Goons after the game. They're good. I think they are just bored with the games lately.  P.F. hat about 20 people there. I know, my Rebel was in the student section and got his/her picture in the paper as "Alcoa student". We're all family except for one week in the fall.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

It's almost unfair that TC, Watertown, Tyner, and Meigs have to go through 3 of top 4 teams in 2A to win a gold ball. TC had to go through Tyner H2O and Meigs it takes a toll on your team health and Peabody was still waiting for TC and we weren't healthy at all after playing 3 of the best team's in 2A. Peabody has an easy path compared to east teams. Also doing this hurt TC scheduling like Tyner. TC had to pick between Oakland, Ensworth, or Germantown for a week two-game so the new coach picks to have extra bye week instead. I hope Tyner ends the season completely healthy and TC will be making that long drive to visit Tyner second round of playoffs. I hope this time you'll have the fish sandwich for sale this time see you'll soon Tyner.

It's funny that your side of the playoff will most likely be the same as last year, I mean really what are the odds lol? I'm not sure how region one will be for us, we had an easier trip to the semis then you did last year no doubt. I do believe region one will be improved though South Greene is already 5-0 and that's who we had in the quarters last year. I know the West will say we dont have it easier then they do. I mean heck some got their panties in a wad because I threw some popcorn up when a comment was made that I knew would cause some dirty diapers. It is what it is though. I feel whoever makes it has a good shot this year. The West has won by a small margin last few years. And I believe whoever represents the East if healthy can play with whoever, but it will most likely be Peabody.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I chatted with a whole truckload of Goons after the game. They're good. I think they are just bored with the games lately.  P.F. hat about 20 people there. I know, my Rebel was in the student section and got his/her picture in the paper as "Alcoa student". We're all family except for one week in the fall.

dont b expectin that pile of visitin observers from the Academy of Tyner to look any different than what Dolly sent down last week......unless a few curiousity ram fans just want to come watch that greenbay feller rerun on the big vizio

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger
  • Like 2