Tyner visits Alcoa

Ram4Life

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You’re so funny!!   A horrible loser and real homer, but you are funny.  

H2O had more penalties then you did and they also turned the ball over... though it wasn’t five times. H2O hit your boys in the mouth and found a way to win a game where both teams played bad!!!!   

Quit telling people that TC gave the game to Watertown and take your loss like a man!!!  

TC and H2O are both not as good as last year at this time, but both are neck in neck with each other just like last year. If you state or think anyway  different than that then you are a fool!

Any team that has 5 fumbles gave the game away and doesn't deserve to win the game. Oh TC isn't as good as last year totally different team but our defense is just as good as last year if not better. Both teams played horrible but TC played horrible last year too and then went to playoffs and punch Watertown in mouth and sent you home. H2O did beat TC we folded and lost 4th quarter not taking anything away from Watertown they won the game. Of course, I'm a homer yea I am bleed purple and gold. 

14 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You’re so funny!!   A horrible loser and real homer, but you are funny.  

H2O had more penalties then you did and they also turned the ball over... though it wasn’t five times. H2O hit your boys in the mouth and found a way to win a game where both teams played bad!!!!   

Quit telling people that TC gave the game to Watertown and take your loss like a man!!!  

TC and H2O are both not as good as last year at this time, but both are neck in neck with each other just like last year. If you state or think anyway  different than that then you are a fool!

H2O man your like an infectious disease that won't go away. 

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

Any team that has 5 fumbles gave the game away and doesn't deserve to win the game. Oh TC isn't as good as last year totally different team but our defense is just as good as last year if not better. Both teams played horrible but TC played horrible last year too and then went to playoffs and punch Watertown in mouth and sent you home. H2O did beat TC we folded and lost 4th quarter not taking anything away from Watertown they won the game. Of course, I'm a homer yea I am bleed purple and gold. 

Neither team played well dude...  Punched us in the mouth last year.....7 points and we dropped a sure TD pass in the fourth quarter!!!

You may win in a rematch, but to say or act like it’s a guarantee after watching these teams play each other the last two years is foolish!

The last four games between us could of went either way and that is just the facts!!  Again if you see it any other way then you don’t know much about football!

Edited by H2Oman

9 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Neither team played well dude...  Punched us in the mouth last year.....7 points and we dropped a sure TD pass in the fourth quarter!!!

You may win in a rematch, but to say or act like it’s a guarantee after watching these teams play each other the last two years is foolish!

The last four games between us could of went either way and that is just the facts!!  Again if you see it any other way then you don’t know much about football!

I didn't say it can't go either way but like last year TC has improved. I never said TC would blow Watertown out. It will be a great game I just believe if both teams play their best game TC is the better team and would win. But none of this matters because TC has to deal with Tyner.

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Quit running your mouth about H2O town and I will go away!

Never going to stop that as I told you before nothing better than beating Watertown at any level of football. Even when we play H20 in peewee this Saturday. We have already helped the kids understand that we don't like Watertown .

47 minutes ago, RTD said:

Whoever wins between TC and Tyner should run through Watertown they not as good as last year

Looks like you were guaranteeing a win here.... just like you guaranteed that you would beat us in week three and we would be traveling to Tyner in round 2...  

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I wasn't talking about the region but facts or facts 4 out of top 5 teams in 2a are in the east.

You could make a case for 2-3 out of the top five being from the east but not 4 out 5. Internet arguing is so much fun though I made a separate thread on that topic since we have 4 separate debates going on in this thread. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Check your history my dude TC has played and beat Union City and Adamsville. In Cookville. Adamsville former Defensive coordinator played and grew up in Trousdale. How would an East team play union city twice in a year? Not comparing injuries but being down to your 3rd strong QB is a bigger problem than losing a center and safety. Besides I was referring to this season not last year. I wasn't talking about the region but facts or facts 4 out of top 5 teams in 2a are in the east.

You guys MIGHT have 4 of 5 top teams in the state in the east. 

Facts are that in 2017 we had 5 teams in one region that were top in the state and 2 in another region. 

Point is   It’s just how the cookie crumbles.  

You never know how the talent in the state will pan out. 

You said it’s almost unfair  cry me a river 

it is what it is 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You guys MIGHT have 4 of 5 top teams in the state in the east. 

Facts are that in 2017 we had 5 teams in one region that were top in the state and 2 in another region. 

Point is   It’s just how the cookie crumbles.  

You never know how the talent in the state will pan out. 

You said it’s almost unfair  cry me a river 

it is what it is 

nfair may not be right word. But what is unfair is a team finishing 5th in region with a winning record and a team from a region with only 4 teams makes the playoffs with a 1-9 record. Nobody crying to make it to Cookville you have to play and beat good team's. Not my first rodeo with playoffs I understand how they work TC been in playoffs every year since 1990.

17 minutes ago, RTD said:

nfair may not be right word. But what is unfair is a team finishing 5th in region with a winning record and a team from a region with only 4 teams makes the playoffs with a 1-9 record. Nobody crying to make it to Cookville you have to play and beat good team's. Not my first rodeo with playoffs I understand how they work TC been in playoffs every year since 1990.

I agree mckenzie was a good team in 2017 but had an injury at beginning of season and it cost them the playoffs. They were just as good when the qb came back as any team in the state