Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

Just now, Imthayeti said:

South Pitt next weekend if we dont get a heat lightning cancel lol. #3 in 2A Meigs County vs. #1 in 1A according to Sonny Moore's rankings. Should be one of the best games in the state if not the best game in 1&2A

I would be there, but I’ve got to support them Basin boys against McMinn Central! 

Just now, TheCommander said:

I would be there, but I’ve got to support them Basin boys against McMinn Central! 

Heard that! Central has had a rough stretch if schedule last few weeks. They will be ready to pull one out. That might be a good game next week.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Heard that! Central has had a rough stretch if schedule last few weeks. They will be ready to pull one out. That might be a good game next week.

It should be a good one! It will be one that definitely helps our boys out down the road! As long as Red Bank officials don’t show up next week y’all should be fine! :roflol:

8 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

It should be a good one! It will be one that definitely helps our boys out down the road! As long as Red Bank officials don’t show up next week y’all should be fine! :roflol:

Lol it was stated the head official was there someone said because it was supposed to have been a good game. Too bad he didnt bring the best officiating lol? Considering all other areas teams played or did they?

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Lol it was stated the head official was there someone said because it was supposed to have been a good game. Too bad he didnt bring the best officiating lol? Considering all other areas teams played or did they?

I’m pretty sure some Chattanooga area teams played on Saturday then the rest just waited out the storm! We was going to wait it out in Copperhill but the Falcons wanted to go home.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I promoted him last year,  not that he needed it. You only need to see him play once to know he is a special kind of talent. I'd love for him to win it again this year and I'm not sure he wont. He is already more of a beast this year than last. A sight to see honestly. Thank you for recognizing him bud. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

I watched him play TC last year and IMO he was the best player on the field... I plan to get to a playoff game to watch him again this year. He is a special player! 

4 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I watched him play TC last year and IMO he was the best player on the field... I plan to get to a playoff game to watch him again this year. He is a special player! 

I remember last year after we struggled at Polk you thought we werent a great team. Glad the team and he was able to change your mind. He really is fun to watch. Again appreciate the nod for one of our players.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I remember last year after we struggled at Polk you thought we werent a great team. Glad the team and he was able to change your mind. He really is fun to watch. Again appreciate the nod for one of our players.

Yepp you are exactly right! For sure proved me wrong at TC even with the loss I was very impressed! Stuck my foot in my mouth with that one lol.

3 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Yepp you are exactly right! For sure proved me wrong at TC even with the loss I was very impressed! Stuck my foot in my mouth with that one lol.

I have a good memory. :ugeek: It was a great game could have went either way but they won it. Maybe try them again this year if were both lucky. I dont hold grudges like that just a fyi lol. People are entitled to their own opinion i was just really glad yours was mistaken at the time.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...