Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Hunter Ensley Huntingdon QB. Big time athlete, just dominates the game on both sides of the ball. Big time speed, just runs away from defenders. Great arm, though we dont throw much. Very competitive, kid is a winner. Maybe best player to ever play at Huntingdon, that's saying a lot.  He's my pick.

I would say Lawton is ever bit as talented running the ball. 

4 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I could care less who wins it lol. I’m sure my son would like to win it but if you ask him if he would rather have an individual trophy or a chance to win a championship with his team mates it would be a know brainer.  Like I said last year I’m not a fan of individual trophies. 

Nation man I garuntee if not for the orchestration as good as a pass catcher as that Willis boy is he wouldnt even be mentioned cause like that Ryan man said we dont no what were going to do.  I doubt that third string passer could get it to him like that Maryville passer can.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Nation man I garuntee if not for the orchestration as good as a pass catcher as that Willis boy is he wouldnt even be mentioned cause like that Ryan man said we dont no what were going to do.  I doubt that third string passer could get it to him like that Maryville passer can.  You think im joking but im not. 

Braden can flat throw the ball. Very accurate and a respectful young man off the field as well. 

Edited by Gbnation

38 minutes ago, Waker said:

Everyone thinks their guys are the best. I do think Easley and Lawton are both game changers and deserve a nod. This should really be a discussion for teams to say who opposing teams players are deserving.

Good point. I’m not familiar with teams on the west side of the state other than what little bit of film I can find and what people say on here. 

9 hours ago, footballover said:

They need to call it Mr. Middle/East TN Football. This award is a joke. It's not based on stats or character or anything else. Its strictly a popularity contest. When Jake Warbritton QB Huntingdon didn't win it with over 3,000 yards rushing and however many passing yards and multiple touchdowns plus the fact he was an A student and wouldn't find a better kid I gave up on this award. Go ahead and give in to Greenback or South Pitt or whoever you want Huntingdon is after the gold ball

The young man that won it that year was also very deserving of the award.  Sadly,  he is no longer with us. 

9 hours ago, footballover said:

They need to call it Mr. Middle/East TN Football. This award is a joke. It's not based on stats or character or anything else. Its strictly a popularity contest. When Jake Warbritton QB Huntingdon didn't win it with over 3,000 yards rushing and however many passing yards and multiple touchdowns plus the fact he was an A student and wouldn't find a better kid I gave up on this award. Go ahead and give in to Greenback or South Pitt or whoever you want Huntingdon is after the gold ball

Something we can agree on it was an all out joke he didn't win