Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

Yet another thread that has gotten off topic. If it isn't talking about Greenback "orchestration" in literally just about every topic, then it just turns into one bashing another. I am guity of it as well. I am all for a good banter back and forth, but man, some things just need to be let go and stick to the topic.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Yet another thread that has gotten off topic. If it isn't talking about Greenback "orchestration" in literally just about every topic, then it just turns into one bashing another. I am guity of it as well. I am all for a good banter back and forth, but man, some things just need to be let go and stick to the topic.

Im still in your alls corner!Would love to see the Dawgs do it again.:motorbike:

12 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

Willis putting up crazy stats. 5 catches with 4 TD's and 206 yds. Making his bid!

Let me ask you a question.  Without the orchestration and that Garland boy being the passer would this Willis boy have the stats he has? I garuntee you off you say yes your full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

• Sad 2