Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

8 minutes ago, Turu said:

AA— Meigs Aaron Swafford, Tyner Jeremiah Batiste, Peabody Jarrel  Dickson (Hope that’s right-no disrespect meant if not). 

A— Greenback Holden Willis

A-- Braden Carnes should be mentioned.  That great reciever is catching well thrown balls. I'd say Braden is averaging 300 yards a game?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Holden Willis Greenback

Should definitely be in the conversation but he's not getting the touches. I'd love to see him get it but I think his overall stats may not be high enough. Again, certainly not a knock on him his yards per catch should get him in the race by itself but I don't know if the voters will pass up video game totals and look at the whole picture, heck I think he should be the front runner in his class, hope I'm wrong. What he's done with the number of touches he's got is truly impressive. 

Just now, crow said:

Should definitely be in the conversation but he's not getting the touches. I'd love to see him get it but I think his overall stats may not be high enough. Again, certainly not a knock on him his yards per catch should get him in the race by itself but I don't know if the voters will pass up video game totals and look at the whole picture, heck I think he should be the front runner in his class, hope I'm wrong. What he's done with the number of touches he's got is truly impressive. 

Yes,i agree with all.You could def be right.He is the best player but i can see your point.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Yes,i agree with all.You could def be right.He is the best player but i can see your point.

From an athletic ability perspective he's gonna be the best or as good as anyone on any field he's walks onto at this level. I've watched some camp video on him. He's the real deal against other high-quality athletes not just scrubsor your average joe DB. Hope I'm wrong, that kid deserves that award as much as anyone who's ever won it. On and off the field. 

• Like 1