Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Is it stupid? Is he going to win it?

On 9/25/2019 at 8:36 AM, mrbigster said:

Not sure a team with 2 losses and maybe can have another before the season is over can win it.Not saying they won't.Voters may look at it like a team with 2 losses have to throw a lot.Wheras a team like Lake Co and Snyder,Hunt.qb and maybe someone from South Pittsburg has studs and does a little bit of running and passing.Not just throwing the ball every down.I think it could come down to if a team is unbeaten.But maybe not.If its just based on passing I'd think Westview qb would win in his classification.

I dont understand what you mean?You said a player from a team with 2 losses wont win it and helmet said your post was "stupid" meaning he thinks he will.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I dont understand what you mean?You said a player from a team with 2 losses wont win it and helmet said your post was "stupid" meaning he thinks he will.

I'm not saying its imposdible.Just cause a team has a kid throw for 3000 yards and throws most of the time .And u have a qb like Ensley that's undefeated,only plays 2 quarters most games I'd think voters will tend to look at that not just a kid throws all the time.Not saying he isnt deserving.Just was trying to say,even back then Greenback had him winning and I didnt think so.And not only not going to win.Didnt make  the list.But I'm not saying he shouldn't have either.Im sure all are great players

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm not saying its imposdible.Just cause a team has a kid throw for 3000 yards and throws most of the time .And u have a qb like Ensley that's undefeated,only plays 2 quarters most games I'd think voters will tend to look at that not just a kid throws all the time.Not saying he isnt deserving.Just was trying to say,even back then Greenback had him winning and I didnt think so.And not only not going to win.Didnt make  the list.But I'm not saying he shouldn't have either.Im sure all are great players

Gotcha,i picked Willis but thought Carnes would make it,but you are right all deserve recognition and i also understand voters not caring much for the move from 6 to 1.It is what it is!Congrats to all!!!GREAT HONOR.