Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes,i agree with all.You could def be right.He is the best player but i can see your point.

I'm not saying either deserves it  more than the other. I'm only saying one wouldn't have the stats without the other most likely.

Edited by Imthayeti

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yes that means their are good throws to go along with the catches.

Then the linemen deserve it to, takes them all I'm aware. Agree to disagree I guess yeti. BTW not a qb hater, stepson was a qb in high school and college so don't want to come across as a qb hater lol. 

Not sure a team with 2 losses and maybe can have another before the season is over can win it.Not saying they won't.Voters may look at it like a team with 2 losses have to throw a lot.Wheras a team like Lake Co and Snyder,Hunt.qb and maybe someone from South Pittsburg has studs and does a little bit of running and passing.Not just throwing the ball every down.I think it could come down to if a team is unbeaten.But maybe not.If its just based on passing I'd think Westview qb would win in his classification.

10 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Not sure a team with 2 losses and maybe can have another before the season is over can win it.Not saying they won't.Voters may look at it like a team with 2 losses have to throw a lot.Wheras a team like Lake Co and Snyder,Hunt.qb and maybe someone from South Pittsburg has studs and does a little bit of running and passing.Not just throwing the ball every down.I think it could come down to if a team is unbeaten.But maybe not.If its just based on passing I'd think Westview qb would win in his classification.

We ave 100 yrds a game rushing also.Losses doesnt matter thats been proven. When those losses are to the caliber of opponents that we have lost to.

Edited by orngnblk

12 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

This is stupid

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Then the linemen deserve it to, takes them all I'm aware. Agree to disagree I guess yeti. BTW not a qb hater, stepson was a qb in high school and college so don't want to come across as a qb hater lol. 

That's a fair assessment crow. I'm debating not arguing. You me and O&B are buddies on here etc. Just like in another thread it was stated that we were just above average without Swafford. It's a team sport and I portray it that way. Both of those athletes deserve the recognition. I'm just not sure one would have the stats without the other is all I'm saying.