Fullton att tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

7 minutes ago, HTV said:

OK, serious question here for those accusing Powell of "recruiting":

What are you claiming that they are doing to get kids there?  

Do you think somebody is offering money?  That's just insane.  This isn't big time college football. 

Does Powell have a "booster" who is offering jobs to parents?  Powell doesn't have an Alcoa Aluminum or Union Carbide plant to do that with like some schools did in the old days.  

Are they blackmailing families in to sending their kids to Powell?  Again, complete delusional thought.  

Parents and kids don't go out of zone unless they want to.  Nobody is forcing any family to send their kids out of zone to a school that they don't want to send them to.  

And I thought you were “rollin” With Bearden. 

8 hours ago, HTV said:

OK, serious question here for those accusing Powell of "recruiting":

What are you claiming that they are doing to get kids there?  

Do you think somebody is offering money?  That's just insane.  This isn't big time college football. 

Does Powell have a "booster" who is offering jobs to parents?  Powell doesn't have an Alcoa Aluminum or Union Carbide plant to do that with like some schools did in the old days.  

Are they blackmailing families in to sending their kids to Powell?  Again, complete delusional thought.  

Parents and kids don't go out of zone unless they want to.  Nobody is forcing any family to send their kids out of zone to a school that they don't want to send them to.  

8 hours and no replies. 

Pretty much what I expected.  

Lots of keyboard experts pointing fingers, except when they are challenged for facts.  

5 minutes ago, Bigdog4030 said:

I don't care about central we will beat them this Friday I don't care who u r if anyone said anything about Powell u jump on the post on recruiting you know they are cheating they did last year too tssaa should had ban them from the playoff for 2 to 5 years for cheating

Send proof to the TSSAA or please STFU, preferably the latter

Edited by MidTennFootball
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bigdog4030 said:

I don't care about central we will beat them this Friday I don't care who u r if anyone said anything about Powell u jump on the post on recruiting you know they are cheating they did last year too tssaa should had ban them from the playoff for 2 to 5 years for cheating

Halls isn't going to beat Central on Friday. You are living in a dream world.  

Powell had a player who had a legit Knox County transfer, but he wasn't eligible by TSSAA regs.  They were punished and paid the price.  

Still waiting on how they are "cheating". Are they paying players?  Giving parents jobs?  Blackmailing kids to come to Powell?  

You seem to know it all.   How about it?  

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Halls isn't going to beat Central on Friday. You are living in a dream world.  

Powell had a player who had a legit Knox County transfer, but he wasn't eligible by TSSAA regs.  They were punished and paid the price.  

Still waiting on how they are "cheating". Are they paying players?  Giving parents jobs?  Blackmailing kids to come to Powell?  

You seem to know it all.   How about it?  

:roflol:I’ll second the notion on the first part HTV, Halls isn’t beating us. Look all I’m saying though is this. You say the kids wanna come play for Matt right? Well my question is why didn’t they migrate and go play for him when he was at Kings Academy if he’s this great coach that everyone wants to play for? To me the way it seems it isn’t the kids wanna play for Lowe, they wanna go wherever Jones goes. But then that begs the question...Why? What’s so dang special about a former youth league coach turned “OC”? To me that’s where the questions and Red flags come from. Just my opinion 

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

You say the kids wanna come play for Matt right? Well my question is why didn’t they migrate and go play for him when he was at Kings Academy if he’s this great coach that everyone wants to play for?

For the record, he did get his fair share of players when he was at TKA. What he did in his 5 years there was pretty remarkable when you consider the history of that program. Just look at where they were prior to his arrival. They had to schedule teams like Sunbright, Jellico, and Oakdale just to get a single win. His first year there, they won 5 games which was an incredible turnaround for that program. They won 8 games in year 2, and even after beefing up their schedule, they made the playoffs the next three seasons. His last year there, he had a very talented group that won 8 games, including a playoff game, and they lost a close game to eventual state champ Greenback.

I know absolutely nothing about Josh Jones, but I know Matt Lowe, and somehow he was able to convince enough talent to come to TKA.

And if you've never been to TKA, they played their games on a cow pasture prior to his arrival.

Edited by osunut2

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

:roflol:I’ll second the notion on the first part HTV, Halls isn’t beating us. Look all I’m saying though is this. You say the kids wanna come play for Matt right? Well my question is why didn’t they migrate and go play for him when he was at Kings Academy if he’s this great coach that everyone wants to play for? To me the way it seems it isn’t the kids wanna play for Lowe, they wanna go wherever Jones goes. But then that begs the question...Why? What’s so dang special about a former youth league coach turned “OC”? To me that’s where the questions and Red flags come from. Just my opinion 

As Nut said, kids did go to TKA  to play for Matt. 

But that's an apples and bananas comparison. TKA is a school where the tuition for a commuter student is about $15K per year. Totally different situation.