Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

I wish I could see this game Friday night good lick to both teams. South Pitt fans you will get to see the best player in 2A football in Meigs QB. He came to TC last year and lit over 20 points on TC defense no other team did that all season but Meigs and nobody has put up 20 points on TC defense this year. Meigs fans you are about to see some speed if you think #8 from TC was fast now you about to play a team with about 5-6 players with that type of speed. Good luck to both teams hope both teams finish the game with no injuries. Meigs fans did you'll step up scheduling this year because of the Trousdale game last year and their schedule to be battle-tested and ready come playoffs.

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

I wish I could see this game Friday night good lick to both teams. South Pitt fans you will get to see the best player in 2A football in Meigs QB. He came to TC last year and lit over 20 points on TC defense no other team did that all season but Meigs and nobody has put up 20 points on TC defense this year. Meigs fans you are about to see some speed if you think #8 from TC was fast now you about to play a team with about 5-6 players with that type of speed. Good luck to both teams hope both teams finish the game with no injuries. Meigs fans did you'll step up scheduling this year because of the Trousdale game last year and their schedule to be battle-tested and ready come playoffs.

I'm really surprised games like this doesnt get televised coverage. 2 weeks after this game they ate supposed to televise our Polk county game from what I read early in the season. This game is the worthy one.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Truth is, this game has been a long time coming and cant get here soon enough for me. Greenback game and now this one I've really looked forward to all year. Hearing you all shoot off a cannon when you score?B)

Probably won't burn much powder against the stone wall of Meigs :thumb:

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Probably won't burn much powder against the stone wall of Meigs :thumb:

Never know. Cant really tell how good South Pitt is by looking at their schedule. Sequatchie is probably their hardest game so far? Here is a little something to ponder at for fun I gave you all home field. It's probably not accurate yet this early in the season

Screenshot_20191002-111947_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, blimblam55 said:

This is going to be a great matchup. S Pitt is as good of an atmosphere as it gets when there is a big game in town. I think its a toss up, turnovers / penalties will be key. Hope that Bbq truck is there, that's some good food!

Early to be asking but what good eats you have down that way?