Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp you never no what that Ryan mans personnel will be come November.  The orchestrating process is year around.  Might have a real good runner relocate to greenback soon.  I aint joking either. 

I'd be careful Roy. If that running back you orchestrated from Marion figures out you and pirate are the same person he may jump ship again and head to Greenback. Far as I can tell I've never heard of Greenback having a womens bathroom where men can sit down to pee. But he may conclude that after a while in your area it just might take a toll and he could succumb to whatever illness you and your alter ego Opirate has succumb too. Whatever is afflicted I'd cut it out before you need testosterone shots are needed to correct it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

I'd be careful Roy. If that running back you orchestrated from Marion figures out you and pirate are the same person he may jump ship again and head to Greenback. Far as I can tell I've never heard of Greenback having a womens bathroom where men can sit down to pee. But he may conclude that after a while in your area it just might take a toll and he could succumb to whatever illness you and your alter ego Opirate has succumb too. Whatever is afflicted I'd cut it out before you need testosterone shots are needed to correct it.

BC if thats the best attempt you got at cage rattling you need to find something else to do.  Thats plum pitiful.  I aint even got a response.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

BC if thats the best attempt you got at cage rattling you need to find something else to do.  Thats plum pitiful.  I aint even got a response.  You think im joking but im not. 

Not at all, men have cages I'd imagine. I know I just tickled your womb though. Let me know what are the softest wipes to use when wiping from the front. My wife wants to know.

55 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Old Pirate says it is easy to detect num nuts from posters that are sadly confused. Figure they regularly speak of orchestrating outside help (testosterone)  to remain competitive! LOPAO 

28 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

RD, Old Pirate went to watch them War Eagles yesterday & 1st post OP read was a num nut feller yapping like a pit bull equipped with a pole like a Taco Bell cha way wah!  LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

@Southtowner

You all dropped in the rankings after your tie to Redbank lol. We lost spots in one category and gained in another for our win.

Old Pirate says the Red Bank HC is largely in charge. SP traveled, spent thousands of dollars on busing, produced more fans while Red Bank got financially healthy at the gate and concession stand. Figure most could look at that as a orchestrated setup. Figure SP  should consider it a forfeit by RB. Yep, recon so

Edited by OLD PIRATE