Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

7 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

I saw on the schedules there is a link to watch this game. Have any of you all used it before and is it pretty good and reliable? 

That would be real handy if they stream this game to watch. I would have to tune into watch it. This game is gonna come down to which defense is better. Both teams can score on any given play I feel like. It Will be a hard hitting game I’m sure and the atmosphere at the speedway is electric. The team in orange and black will win this game!!!!

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

@Southtownerpredict me a score, I know you think you gonna beat us, what you think the final score will be?

Not sure of a final score.  I'd have to give it some more thought.   But yes. I think we win. By how much?  Really doesn't matter.  We need to be pushed to the limit in this game and I believe Meigs County will do just that. Regardless, when all is said and done, the outcome of this game will have no bearing on either team in their respective classification.  I expect both teams to reach their semifinal destination and this game will only prepare both for an opportunity to be more prepared for a possible trip to Cookeville. 

Ok.  I've thought about it.

Mighty Pirates 28.

MeigsCo Tigers 27.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Meigs will have a hard time competing with the orchestrated depth and talent SP has recruited this year. I wish Meigs well but I maintain that no team will be able to compete with this recru..... I mean orchestrated team. 

Old Pirate missed the newspaper article reporting SP relied on transfers regularly. Dad Burnit musta been during a recovery from a skillet attack. Figure until it is front page in sports section SP ain’t got desperate. Recon it’s jest another Democrat spewing Fake News. Now since orchestration is becoming the topic, OP is ready to play. Question is does you really want more attention? 

19 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

I saw on the schedules there is a link to watch this game. Have any of you all used it before and is it pretty good and reliable? 

6 minutes ago, WarChant said:

That would be real handy if they stream this game to watch. I would have to tune into watch it. This game is gonna come down to which defense is better. Both teams can score on any given play I feel like. It Will be a hard hitting game I’m sure and the atmosphere at the speedway is electric. The team in orange and black will win this game!!!!

I don't think that live stream works as far as video.  One might be able to hear audio on a link but I'm not even sure about that. 

The place to be Friday night in the Great State of Tennessee is Beene Stadium located in the historical town of South Pittsburg.  Home of The Pirates. The City of Champions.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I don't think that live stream works as far as video.  One might be able to hear audio on a link but I'm not even sure about that. 

The place to be Friday night in the Great State of Tennessee is Beene Stadium located in the historical town of South Pittsburg.  Home of The Pirates. The City of Champions.  

Ok thanks. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to watch this game. It will be one of the top games in the state for sure. 

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Not sure of a final score.  I'd have to give it some more thought.   But yes. I think we win. By how much?  Really doesn't matter.  We need to be pushed to the limit in this game and I believe Meigs County will do just that. Regardless, when all is said and done, the outcome of this game will have no bearing on either team in their respective classification.  I expect both teams to reach their semifinal destination and this game will only prepare both for an opportunity to be more prepared for a possible trip to Cookeville. 

Ok.  I've thought about it.

Mighty Pirates 28.

MeigsCo Tigers 27.

Appreciate it man, I'm biased about my own team so hard for me to say we wont pull it out. I'm pretty sure this game will see how both teams are able to dig deep. We will see who has the deeper grit barrel. I actually think also this game will come down to defensive play. 

9 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

That’s unfortunate for us. I know they will play hard this week regardless. I saw some of Meigs online. They will dwarf us in terms of size. 

I haven't seen any video on S. Pitt this year. What do you mean by dwarf? Seems the number of players are close to the same so I'm assuming size per player. Does S. Pitt have smaller lineman or backs or what. Just asking as I truly don't know.