Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

"The RB that game is shifty but nothing special"  

How many yards he need before he counts as a special player? We will work on it.:lol:

No disrespect to him as he is a good back but did not stand out as well as other back I have seen and with Swafford on the field. Without the QB on the field then he may stand out, but again i have seen many come through the sequatchee valley. 

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Question: How do you hold GB to -1 and SW gains 60?

I can answer that GB the first two games were so full of themselves they thought they could just show up and beat Loudon and Meigs because everyone said they could.Loudon Humbled us and we got some things working in the Meigs game( after the first quarter we looked like we did at Loudon)but the run game wasnt one of them.Meigs run D is good but we have really changed since those two games.Had 180+ run yards on Oneida and ave about 125,but we also ave 300 passing,playing about 3 quarters a game.The pass was working against Meigs very well also.364 yards most we have had to be honest.

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I can answer that GB the first two games were so full of themselves they thought they could just show up and beat Loudon and Meigs because everyone said they could.Loudon Humbled us and we got some things working in the Meigs game but the run game wasnt one of them.Meigs run D is good but we have really changed since those two games.Had 180+ run yards on Oneida and ave about 125,but we also ave 300 passing,playing about 3 quarters a game.The pass was working against Meigs very well also.364 yards most we have had to be honest.

Two of Carnes 3 picks on the season were in that game also.   I'm betting Swafford had at least one of them.

19 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Clinton averages 117 and ya'll held them to 27 yards rushing.

I guess i was wrong

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Question: How do you hold GB to -1 and SW gains 60?

If we played Sweetwater now it would be ugly but woulda, coulda shoulda. Truth is we needed that game and I mean severely bad to find out what we needed to correct. We fixed most of it by the Greenback game and was good enough to pull it out.

5 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Two of Carnes 3 picks on the season were in that game also.   I'm betting Swafford had at least one of them.

Thought he had 2 that game, but could be mistaken again.

Edited by Imthayeti

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I can answer that GB the first two games were so full of themselves they thought they could just show up and beat Loudon and Meigs because everyone said they could.Loudon Humbled us and we got some things working in the Meigs game but the run game wasnt one of them.Meigs run D is good but we have really changed since those two games.Had 180+ run yards on Oneida and ave about 125,but we also ave 300 passing,playing about 3 quarters a game.The pass was working against Meigs very well also.364 yards most we have had to be honest.

We have improved as well bud if we played again I'd like our chances just saying. Greenback isnt the only team to have improved alot over the last few games.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I guess i was wrong

If we played Sweetwater now it would be ugly but woulda, coulda shoulda. Truth is we needed that game and I mean severely bad to find out what we needed to correct. We fixed most of it by the Greenback game and was good enough to pull it out.

Thought he had 2 that game, but could be mistaken again.

I had no clue who had the 2 interceptions.   I just stated "I bet he had one of them."