Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

8 hours ago, crow said:

I don't know about them, I'm speaking only for myself and what my pirate friend has said. Maybe if the talent that deserves it got equal playing time there wouldn't be as much unrest on that pirate ship, hypothetically speaking of course. 

IF what you say is true it will come out soon, or maybe it already has, and that’s the reason for little playing time.  I will be shocked if it is true.  

26 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

IF what you say is true it will come out soon, or maybe it already has, and that’s the reason for little playing time.  I will be shocked if it is true.  

You're right, I'm making this all up because I have so much to gain :roll:

I explained how folks from all over are seeing these top secret films. Well I for one got a username and password text to me with a "tell me what you think" message attached. Not the first season either BTW. I don't have any skin in the game. Whether the pirate ship sails into the wild blue or runs aground and breaks up on the rocks. Either way doesn't affect me in the least. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

You're right, I'm making this all up because I have so much to gain :roll:

I explained how folks from all over are seeing these top secret films. Well I for one got a username and password text to me with a "tell me what you think" message attached. Not the first season either BTW. I don't have any skin in the game. Whether the pirate ship sails into the wild blue or runs aground and breaks up on the rocks. Either way doesn't affect me in the least. 

If you are as good of a person as you say, then send me that little username and password via private message.  Like you said, doesn’t matter a hill of beans to you.  I’ve never met you Crow, but just ask the GB guys, they will tell you I’m a good guy.  I love SP school, athletics, and the community.  Lived here my whole life and I’m 43.  Played sports from age 4 through high school.  I don’t make enemies, just lifelong friends, but one thing I don’t like is for people to talk about SP negatively.  On here it’s fun and games, but out there it ultimately affects the kids.  

Just now, crow said:

Lol ok, played there, graduated from there, still lives there, was at the game Friday, is at the game nearly every Friday. He still wears SP hats hunting, but I'm sure he's an imposter :thumb:

Then he should know a real Pirate would rather pick splinters out of his butt than wear that puke purple at Jasper, flaming red at Whiwuhl or have any association with North Jackwagon. 

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

If you are as good of a person as you say, then send me that little username and password via private message.  Like you said, doesn’t matter a hill of beans to you.  I’ve never met you Crow, but just ask the GB guys, they will tell you I’m a good guy.  I love SP school, athletics, and the community.  Lived here my whole life and I’m 43.  Played sports from age 4 through high school.  I don’t make enemies, just lifelong friends, but one thing I don’t like is for people to talk about SP negatively.  On here it’s fun and games, but out there it ultimately affects the kids.  

I have never said I was any kind of anything except a football fan. As for ratting out a friend and the owner of the username and password, I'll pass but thanks for the offer. As for the type of person I am, we'll I'll let others decide that. 

Be clear, this wasn't a bash SP, this was a conversation among friends asking an opinion of talent / touches comparisons of multiple athletes over multiple seasons. 

15 minutes ago, crow said:

Lol ok, played there, graduated from there, still lives there, was at the game Friday, is at the game nearly every Friday. He still wears SP hats hunting, but I'm sure he's an imposter :thumb:

Sonce I know every Coonhunter in Marion Co. I will check around and see who just barks on the trail or who will Tree! Want take long!

Edited by team69
  • Like 1