Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

36 minutes ago, crow said:

Lol ok, played there, graduated from there, still lives there, was at the game Friday, is at the game nearly every Friday. He still wears SP hats hunting, but I'm sure he's an imposter :thumb:

Obviously you’ve encountered a disgruntled daddy. Nothing new, jest an annual event. Poor Junior, LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

22 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Obviously you’ve encountered a disgruntled daddy. Nothing new, jest an annual event. Poor Junior, LOPAO 

No kids, just a former player, and lifelong fan. 

Edit, I know everything I post is being picked apart. He has no kids involved in football. 

Edited by crow

Just now, oneyewilly said:

Boy Sp beating that mighty meigs team sure has a lot of folks concerned B)

It is a quality win but honestly doesn't have anything to do with this conversation other than its where I told folks how I myself got access to SP video, had it for a few seasons now. Folks just got all upset when they heard others could watch the games so I vaguely said how I got it and why it was given to me. Folks been quoting me ever since lol. 

21 minutes ago, crow said:

It is a quality win but honestly doesn't have anything to do with this conversation other than its where I told folks how I myself got access to SP video, had it for a few seasons now. Folks just got all upset when they heard others could watch the games so I vaguely said how I got it and why it was given to me. Folks been quoting me ever since lol. 

Folks been watching hudl for sometime now. Several people share there passwords and what not. That was not directed to you as I hope you wouldn't be concerned seeing how SP won't be playing your Oneida bunch lol. 

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

Folks been watching hudl for sometime now. Several people share there passwords and what not. That was not directed to you as I hope you wouldn't be concerned seeing how SP won't be playing your Oneida bunch lol. 

Spot on sir, and no I did not take your original post as directed towards me. Certainly not concerned with SP, we got our hands plenty full with Meigs this week. Honestly, I wouldn't mind picking up SP as an out of region game. Only make us better. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Spot on sir, and no I did not take your original post as directed towards me. Certainly not concerned with SP, we got our hands plenty full with Meigs this week. Honestly, I wouldn't mind picking up SP as an out of region game. Only make us better. 

I agree,it would be a nice game and beneficial for both teams.  Need to get@Roy Dillard to make this happen!