East Robertson and Trousdale County

football6

3 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Grove is NOT overrated. Whoever wrote that should suspend himself, from LIFE. Stay in your house in a dark room for 2 days. 

Forrest hit him a zillion times and he kept coming back. Hes quick athletic tough and great football IQ. Like a 10th grade Cam Newton. 

East will struggle to stay competitive but I for one and pulling for them. 

Maybe that is the problem.  They did that and started growing shrooms . . .

By The Numbers: Week 7 East Robertson travels to the Creekbank for a Region Battle  

Match-Up History:   My books show that the Indians have only appeared on the Jacket Schedule 6 times over the years. All 6 games have gone the way of the Purple and Gold. I show regular season match-ups in '81 and '82, Playoff bouts '91 and '92 and region competitions the previous 2 years. In 6 games the average score has been 31 to 6.7. Last year in Cross Plains, the Jackets played lights out (literally) and ended the night early with a 42-0 advantage.     

For the rest of my weekly segment, check out the latest episode from Burma Road, The Only Podcast for Your Trousdale County Yellow Jackets! In this week's episode, John and Steven review last weeks game in Macon Co., interview former Trousdale Co. Assistant and current Moore Co. HC Jason Dobbs, preview East Robertson and discuss the Indians Year with their Play-by-Play Chris Alsup and have a pop-in visit with former TC RB Tyler Edwards. Seriously if you follow the purple and gold, you will enjoy the show!

https://podcasts.apple.com/…/podca…/burma-road/id1477664025…

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6wkDzYdLw0lXzKADJmXtm9…

On 10/2/2019 at 1:36 PM, BCB~MVP said:

By The Numbers: Week 7 East Robertson travels to the Creekbank for a Region Battle  

Match-Up History:   My books show that the Indians have only appeared on the Jacket Schedule 6 times over the years. All 6 games have gone the way of the Purple and Gold. I show regular season match-ups in '81 and '82, Playoff bouts '91 and '92 and region competitions the previous 2 years. In 6 games the average score has been 31 to 6.7. Last year in Cross Plains, the Jackets played lights out (literally) and ended the night early with a 42-0 advantage.     

For the rest of my weekly segment, check out the latest episode from Burma Road, The Only Podcast for Your Trousdale County Yellow Jackets! In this week's episode, John and Steven review last weeks game in Macon Co., interview former Trousdale Co. Assistant and current Moore Co. HC Jason Dobbs, preview East Robertson and discuss the Indians Year with their Play-by-Play Chris Alsup and have a pop-in visit with former TC RB Tyler Edwards. Seriously if you follow the purple and gold, you will enjoy the show!

https://podcasts.apple.com/…/podca…/burma-road/id1477664025…

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6wkDzYdLw0lXzKADJmXtm9…

Don’t waste your time it’s so immature

20 minutes ago, Humpy42 said:

Don’t waste your time it’s so immature

I'm guessing you boys over in Cedar Hill haven't figured out how to turn a computer on, much less create a podcast for your Wonderful Red Devils! Don't be a hater just because you're jealous. Steven and John are 2 former players that work hard to put this together and have no affiliation with the school. To be 7 episodes into the gig, I think they do well. 

• Like 1